Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hart View Post
    Tested a bunch with Osama and we concluded that SGTEST4XL is the best option.

SGTEST1 - This was just bad, theres a reason why we upgraded from this.

SGTEST2 - Although the pellets are now more centered, its still rng. It still allows for random far pbs. It actually allows for even harder far pbs which, shouldnt be a thing.

SGTEST3 - Seems static to me. This was our second choice, but this also seemed like the spread that was tested a while back. Where i said its too unbalanced and would only widen the skill gap even more. Since static was already thrown out the other time, we didn't bother picking this one.

SGTEST4 - A combination of static and rng spread that isnt too randomized and large. The center pellet are tight so they stay relatively same which is good because from close range you cant miss pbs and from far you will only deal damage if you are accurate, which should be the case.

SGTEST5 - A similar version of 4 but the center pellets are wider.

SGTEST6 - This is basically SGTEST3 but worse.

L - Too tight from close to mid range.
    XL - The only reasonable option that works well with close, mid, far range.
    XXL - It's doable from close to mid range. But it gets stupid from far range, too large.
    XXXL - This shouldnt even be an option.

For those who are too lazy to do anything.
    https://imgur.com/a/jx12Ty3
    First picture is SGTEST1 and so on.
    Agree.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    I can vouch cw players might have a 'better' opinion. Purely because they play it more competetively and basically are better at the game. I guess though we should try to get a spread both type of players can enjoy
    same
    not well known because im ur dad.

my FAVURETE SUNG IS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-6R-b2arJ0 - HAPPY PUU ./.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks

SGTEST2 - Although the pellets are now more centered, its still rng. It still allows for random far pbs. It actually allows for even harder far pbs which, shouldnt be a thing.

SGTEST3 - Seems static to me. This was our second choice, but this also seemed like the spread that was tested a while back. Where i said its too unbalanced and would only widen the skill gap even more. Since static was already thrown out the other time, we didn't bother picking this one.

SGTEST4 - A combination of static and rng spread that isnt too randomized and large. The center pellet are tight so they stay relatively same which is good because from close range you cant miss pbs and from far you will only deal damage if you are accurate, which should be the case.

XXL - It's doable from close to mid range. But it gets stupid from far range, too large.

Did you guys consider SGTEST4XXL ? The XL version sometimes feels too strong in longer ranges, I dont feel like getting 3 shotted unreasonably hence the shotguns damage should be decreased (speaking as if XL is chosen) in order to balance it with other weapons because shotguns are ridiculously OP in my opinion.

ijramist's Avatar 𝗶𝗷𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁

Country
    Thanks

Exactly. Besides, dropping the whole SGs damage by 1 is necessary I guess. Else, playing with 10 damage SGs is more like landing truck shots, we gonna be hitting way too hard.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    Did you guys consider SGTEST4XXL ? The XL version sometimes feels too strong in longer ranges, I dont feel like getting 3 shotted unreasonably hence the shotguns damage should be decreased (speaking as if XL is chosen) in order to balance it with other weapons because shotguns are ridiculously OP in my opinion.
    I’ve played that for a straight 2 hours with Yasen, It felt kinda choppy for us, we hit a lot of shots and PBs weren’t registering incessantly, we just can’t judge that correctly, was it actually an anti-lead issue or it’s that spread itself ?
    However, SGTEST4XL felt much enjoyable and decent. But again, dropping SGs damage by 1 is still an important step to do in case we gonna apply that spread.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Genius View Post
    I’ve played that for a straight 2 hours with Yasen, It felt kinda choppy for us, we hit a lot of shots and PBs weren’t registering incessantly, we just can’t judge that correctly, was it actually an anti-lead issue or it’s that spread itself ?
    However, SGTEST4XL felt much enjoyable and decent. But again, dropping SGs damage by 1 is still an important step to do in case we gonna apply that spread.
    Yeah probably will be best to drop the damage

6. The following user said thank you to Flow for this useful post:

ijramist (06-17-2019)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    Yeah probably will be best to drop the damage
    What were your opinions when testing with 8 damage and 9 damage shotguns? Which one did you prefer (8 or 9 damage)?

Because I'm curious if you think that all shotguns' damage should be decreased by 1 (which also means decreasing 9 damage SGs to 8 dmg, 8 dmg to 7 dmg and so on) or it's enough to 'get rid of 10 damage shotguns'.

Also, please vote here: https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...-like-the-most

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    What were your opinions when testing with 8 damage and 9 damage shotguns? Which one did you prefer (8 or 9 damage)?

Because I'm curious if you think that all shotguns' damage should be decreased by 1 (which also means decreasing 9 damage SGs to 8 dmg, 8 dmg to 7 dmg and so on) or it's enough to 'get rid of 10 damage shotguns'.

To be honest I didnt think about trying that lol i dont know why, but thanks i will try it out.

Country
    Thanks

We’ve tested all damage stats, and as I stated before, during the SGTEST4XXL session, shots were sorta wrack. I’d actually go with SGTEST4XL for a real decent skillful shots and neat damage registration, in case we applied SGTEST4XL, the following point should be taken into consideration:

- Regarding the balance, I don’t think dropping the WHOLE shotguns damage by 1 would be a wise step, getting rid of the current 10 damage stats is sage enough imo. Else, everyone will just be hitting HELLA hard with them 10 damage shotguns.

Despite the spread issues, I doubt anti-lead got somewhat of a role playing in that damage thingy. I’m requesting to have a look at the anti-lead’s performance, I guess it needs some improvements or something, ain’t sure about that, it’s just what I concluded while testing the spreads, but I hope I’m wrong so we don’t whine over another new issue that may dissatisfies the community.

Last but not least, can I have an illustration photo of how the current hitbox looks like ?

Thank you for tracking more feedbacks.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    We’ve tested all damage stats, and as I stated before, during the SGTEST4XXL session, shots were sorta wrack. I’d actually go with SGTEST4XL for a real decent skillful shots and neat damage registration, in case we applied SGTEST4XL, the following point should be taken into consideration:

- Regarding the balance, I don’t think dropping the WHOLE shotguns damage by 1 would be a wise step, getting rid of the current 10 damage stats is sage enough imo. Else, everyone will just be hitting HELLA hard with them 10 damage shotguns.

Despite the spread issues, I doubt anti-lead got somewhat of a role playing in that damage thingy. I’m requesting to have a look at the anti-lead’s performance, I guess it needs some improvements or something, ain’t sure about that, it’s just what I concluded while testing the spreads, but I hope I’m wrong so we don’t whine over another new issue that may dissatisfies the community.

Last but not least, can I have an illustration photo of how the current hitbox looks like ?

Thank you for tracking more feedbacks.
    There's nothing wrong with the Anti-Lead. It's the shotgun spray pattern.

Anti-Lead just sends the damage depending on the amount of pellets you hit. It doesn't transfer each pellet seperatly, it transfers the hit as a whole.

If you hit and deal 0 damage then you could say something's wrong with the Anti-Lead, but as long as you deal any dmg when hitting (even if it's just 10 damage) then the Anti-Lead is doing it's job just fine. There's only 2 cases: hit->damage and hit->no damage (which shouldn't happen and doesn't happen). There's no inbetween such as "oh I hit but only dealt 10 damage due to Anti-Lead". Nope. That's just the shotgun spray and shows you didn't hit many pellets.

This is the default GunZ hitbox that's always been in GunZ (Ijji, Aeria, etc.) and that we use too (we haven't modified this in any way, it's 100% vanilla/default):
    https://i.imgur.com/52RmwIA.jpg
    The red part is the hitbox. Male and female have the same hitbox.

Country
    Thanks
    hit->no damage (which shouldn't happen and doesn't happen).
    Wish this was the case, but the AL still has flaws, I've noticed 0 DMG shots many times, once 3 times in a row.
    I stream from time to time, and those are probably somewhere in the VODs, but it would take too long to dig up. In any case the issue does still happen (no AE issues, maybe there is some packet dropping, not sure), however it's still much better than it used to be.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information