Originally Posted by Bram View Post
Does this count for the gameroom as well?
No, gameroom still has its 15 minutes AFK timer.
Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
thanks, but again i disagree with the 80% for kick change.
if a player has 1-2 friends that would vote no for him, he could never get kicked in rooms of up to 15 players (which is above most rooms nowadays..).
In rooms with 10-14 players, he needs at least 2 friends to vote no. 1 friend isn't enough. In a room with 15 players he'll need at least 3 friends to vote no (as 12 YES votes would be enough to kick him, which means that if him + 2 friends vote no, he'd still get kicked).
Originally Posted by Valde View Post
Thanks for the update, so as a personal favourite and the one i feel grants the most consistent dmg at certain ranges i would say SGTEST3XL was pretty much perfect for how i like to play, it also deals such little dmg at long range that hopefully it'll bring other weapons back into the normal rotation IE: revs/pistols or people will start playing hybrid again giving the game a bit more variety in matches
Originally Posted by Jota View Post
Yo, miracle- here.
For the shot pattern, i vote for SGTEST3XL.

Domo arigato!
Thanks for the early feedback! You'll have enough time to properly test all sprays in depth, no rush.
Originally Posted by Dante View Post
At least now Hooni would stop getting kicked like that.
Especially now with knowing who started the vote.
That's correct. You can now take screenshots of the person that started the votekick on you and report if necessary. Because if votes are repeatedly started for the wrong reasons (e.g. to repeatedly sabotage your weekly competition) the user that started those votes may get punished for it.