Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Could you elaborate why you chose to change the default round timer for TDM and TT from 10 to 3 minutes instead of 5 like you did with Assassination?
    I think 3 minutes might be too short but maybe this will need some time for players to decide if the 3 minutes is enough or that perhaps 5 minutes would feel and fit better into the game.

Kudos for some QoL for the game and listening to the community now.

Dante's Avatar Nephilim Son Of Sparda

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hooni View Post
    All good, I don't play anymore; I'll be the man to put an end to this ''situation'' of instant kicked but still put in mind.. instant kicking me out all games without even playing one round that is a bit disturbing of the society. I'm an average player you're an average player. No one is different we're all an equal human/player. Hatred leads a person to failure in my opinion & is childish.
    Well, the least I could say, if you're P-Kicked by a staff, it all comes to Favoritism and seems it's all what this server is based on lately. I don't blame you.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Could you elaborate why you chose to change the default round timer for TDM and TT from 10 to 3 minutes instead of 5 like you did with Assassination?
    I think 3 minutes might be too short but maybe this will need some time for players to decide if the 3 minutes is enough or that perhaps 5 minutes would feel and fit better into the game.

Kudos for some QoL for the game and listening to the community now.
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...-for-TDM-games
    Originally Posted by Dante View Post
    Well, the least I could say, if you're P-Kicked by a staff, it all comes to Favoritism and seems it's all what this server is based on lately. I don't blame you.
    I don't think he said anything about getting pkicked by staff.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    The only time staff use p-kick are in Events, if you experience it anywhere else you should report that person or talk to him in private to hear his/her reason.

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    will there be special items that will be added to the donation/vip shop?

Thanks
    I'm pretty sure the admins can find out if GMs abuse the /pkick command.

All good, I don't play anymore; I'll be the man to put an end to this ''situation'' of instant kicked but still put in mind.. instant kicking me out all games without even playing one round that is a bit disturbing of the society. I'm an average player you're an average player. No one is different we're all an equal human/player. Hatred leads a person to failure in my opinion & is childish.
    You guys claim to get kicked from every room, complain about unfairness and favoritism; and yet never bother posting a report to back your claims. How do you expect the staff to take you seriously and try to help you?

All good, I don't play anymore; I'll be the man to put an end to this ''situation'' of instant kicked but still put in mind..
    ???
    In this patch, you got exactly what you asked for. Don't you want to see or prove who's allegedly kicking you all the time?

Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    3 minutes seems to be fine even in 32 player rooms. Anything more than that in big rooms just leads to camping/hiding/running. 5 minutes in assassination is reasonable because people have to play defensively to an extent and guard the target.

Overall, nice patch with some changes that were long overdue!

7. The following user said thank you to EternalBeast for this useful post:

Hart (06-11-2019)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...-for-TDM-games

I don't think he said anything about getting pkicked by staff.
    Know enough, sounds like a good change overall to me.

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    These seem like good things. Vote percentage is probably a touchy thing, but i'd doubt there is a perfect solution so at least you can see who started it now. More choices seems to = more happy players.

Verali's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    So we are letting some randoms decide what shotgun spray there will be? I don't like that idea, just because they can't play with shotguns properly doesn't mean we have to change the whole spray pattern. The people who actually cw are not coming online to test '' spray patterns '' for shotguns. So, garden players and training bots will decide for us?

smh
    mifuk

11. The following 2 users say thank you to Verali for this useful post:

ijramist (06-12-2019), randomserver (06-12-2019)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Verali View Post
    So we are letting some randoms decide what shotgun spray there will be? I don't like that idea, just because they can't play with shotguns properly doesn't mean we have to change the whole spray pattern. The people who actually cw are not coming online to test '' spray patterns '' for shotguns. So, garden players and training bots will decide for us?

smh
    go bring them online to test then? why do CW'er think they're GOD? tdm ppl are also good, when theres no CW, some CW'ers com play tdm if u didn't know.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information