Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Skilly View Post
    Wish this was the case, but the AL still has flaws, I've noticed 0 DMG shots many times, once 3 times in a row.
    I stream from time to time, and those are probably somewhere in the VODs, but it would take too long to dig up. In any case the issue does still happen (no AE issues, maybe there is some packet dropping, not sure), however it's still much better than it used to be.
    A very bad case of multiple packet losses would be the reason indeed. Shouldn't happen and it never happened to me with our current Anti-Lead - but 0 dmg due to very very very bad packet loss is not 100% unavoidable here (99.8%, 99.9% yes - but not 100% due to performance reasons). Example; Let's say it happens to 1 of 50 players (which is 2 of 100 -> 2%) and for those players it doesn't happen all the time, it only happens on say every 50th shotgun shot (which is 2 of 100 -> 2%); 2% of 2% is 0.04% which means it works 99.96% of the time.

When's the last time this happened to you though? We've constantly done small changes and adjustments (sometimes without notice) to further prevent cases like yours from happening.

- - -

However, as explained in my previous post, there's no such thing as 'half damage' or 'quarter damage' in our Anti-Lead, because pellets aren't sent seperately. It's either full damage (for the total amount of pellets you hit) or none. Just to clear that up because that's what some people were thinking when they dealt like 10 or 20 damage. - It's not related to Anti-Lead. Just the randomness of the shotgun-spray.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Joe9099 (06-25-2019), S1lent (06-22-2019)

Thanks
    I feel like if you just took ijji or QG’s normal spread all of your dmg issues will be fixed

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Avenge View Post
    I feel like if you just took ijji or QG’s normal spread all of your dmg issues will be fixed
    That would be SGTEST1, but as it's very random / luck based it's not really good. Pellets land anywhere in a big circle. FGunZ is currently using exactly that, but with 20% decreased size of the circle to make it a little more accurate.

Freestyle gunz V.I.P

Country
    Thanks
    I love u nice mcsic

Dawgzz's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Thank you <3

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information