Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    IGN: Clarify
    Reason: Wont let me play events, kicked me out.
    Evidence: Clarify

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I've asked and you got kicked because you were annoying the hosting ET, interfering with her hosting.

Got anything to say about that?

If she feels like you are interrupting her from hosting properly she has all rights to kick you out.
    Last edited by Ganggbangg; 06-11-2019 at 11:19 PM.

Banned

Thanks
    Basically the event he was hosting was called Demolition or soemthing. Then all i said is, so did others that it feels like Run from Nade. Cuz he was constantly throwing nades around the map. So why call it new name if hes gonna do the same as run from nade, but without swords. I entered the room hoping it will be something different, but its the same.

And by asking that to him, he got pissed off and thought i was annoying or interrupting?

I assume this guy doesn't have patients? i dont see why kicking me was necessary here. perhaps work on him?

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Well after seeing you in the lobby chat during guess the password, she had every right to remove you from the event. You were constantly being salty and toxic with your buddys and taking fun away from the host and other players participating in the event. Not only that, you interrupted the event continiously by spamming the chatbox with nothing but nonsense and bullshittery comments.

Just my fair share on what I've seen.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Well after seeing you in the lobby chat during guess the password, she had every right to remove you from the event. You were constantly being salty and toxic with your buddys and taking fun away from the host and other players participating in the event. Not only that, you interrupted the event continiously by spamming the chatbox with nothing but nonsense and bullshittery comments.

Just my fair share on what I've seen.
    Either u show evidence cause this is normally how i chat with ppl, i've done nothing worthy of interruption idk what you saw. idk what bs comments i said. idk when i was salty and toxic towards him.
    i feel you're just backing up the guy.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Waiting for Share to post proof

Bipolarity's Avatar ɪɴᴄᴏɢɴɪᴛᴏ

Country
    Thanks
    Okay first of all, we all know you already very well knew what the event 'Demolition' is. You've played it before so no need to pretend you were hoping for something new.

I was not there so I can't back up Clarify nor you, but your annoying behaviour towards staff members and event stalling is already popular amongst the majority of our players.

I do have to admit some ETs (will not mention names, those who find themselves in this paragraph will know it) are hosting Demolition exactly the same way like RFN. Run Fron Nade is meant to be hosted in small maps, such as Sewer, Arena, DBZ, Nagrand-Underground etc. I always host Demolition in medium sized maps such as Garden, Factory, Asylum, Darker... and have never had problems with timing of the rounds. Except for that Complex round, never doing that again

Anyways, you get my point.

Banned

Thanks
    I wont lie, but i honestly dunno what Demolization is, i joined in late. Okay i didn't mean a new event, but something different from what we do normally.

I do feel some current ETs dunno what/how the previous ETs hosted Events with more control over the event and proper way of hosting it. Nowdays some ETs look very noob to me and host some Events differently. Maybe proper trial was not performed on the lot?

Bulba's Avatar The Original Pokemon

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ImComming4U View Post
    I wont lie, but i honestly dunno what Demolization is, i joined in late. Okay i didn't mean a new event, but something different from what we do normally.

I do feel some current ETs dunno what/how the previous ETs hosted Events with more control over the event and proper way of hosting it. Nowdays some ETs look very noob to me and host some Events differently. Maybe proper trial was not performed on the lot?
    Here is a link to our Events if you don't know what each one is:

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bulba View Post
    Here is a link to our Events if you don't know what each one is:
    I'm aware of most of the events, but this was is new. I don't bother checking the event list everytime...
    The Host should give some kind of a brief to late-commers perhaps. or make it so that when the late-commers join the room, in the game room the command which you guys use to show the event detail should pop-up in the chatbox. That way, there will be no confusion. pls ask your Dev team to implement this, rather having to check what the event is or me yelling at the host what is is, as this will cause the Host to think im 'annoying' which is completly stupid thing to do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information