Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Share's Avatar ɟןǝsɹnoʎ ǝʌoן

Country
    Thanks
    1. You can ask ONCE and not spam the chat / You can read the event list. Don't say this is the hosts' fault or the excuse of "it's a new event". We all know you aren't a fairly new player and this event has been an event for around 2 years. 2 years is not "new"
    2. I was using an admin dagger if you remember players going "wtf you used dagger" In addition, we aren't REQUIRED to use daggers, it is stated in the rules that this is used when players get close.
    3. Either I replied in the game room what you had to do in which players also said "stay alive" OR You joined in the catacomb round (If I remember correctly unless this was from RFN) and I literally MUTED the entire room and re-stated the rules because everyone knows how you can be. (Two scenarios because I remember hosting rfn with you and I'm not sure which it was from)
    4. Even players complain about how annoying you get in events. For example, I started the set you came to the event lobby and typed "ew event" You said the sole reason to joining the event was because it was a "new name" but as stated ahead, this has been on the event list for 2 years. You have lately been making players unattracted to events by being purely annoying. You've been kicked from games which you have begged me to be unkicked yet you complained in a report that staff members are randomly unkicking players for no reason. Your actions are contradictory.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    After hearing several stories of how you act in events I'm not surprised that you got kicked by Clarify. She has every right to kick annoying/ toxic players from their events. If you want to play events maybe you should stop being annoying or toxic to our event team members. It not only ruins the enjoyment of hosting events, but it also ruins it for the other players.

Declined. Closed & Moved.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information