Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    about the Combo - when u slash the user, they are slightly locked at their position if their on ground, so if ur quick u can simply slash and flip the dude. thats what im tryna say.
    When I flip i flip and shift, so if someone were to slash i would recoil it.
    That's irrelevant to what I was talking about.

No. I can't predict the future, All I'm saying is that I think this will hurt the game more than it will save it. I think you will kill the mode by doing this and that's just my opinion and that's why I'm arguing against this idea. I am also arguing for what i enjoy about the mode and how this idea ruins the fun for us who likes the original mode. You're dividing it because you and a few others will be in this new mode while others will stay at the original. That's to divide. Basically making a mode more friendly to flips won't bring more players.

I personally enjoy it because of the strategys I have to use. It makes it challenging. If I login and see only a room with this new mode and not the original mode then i won't bother to enter as it has ruined my way of playing the game. And that's my PERSONAL opinion, which I have every right to use here as I believe others will feel the same way once this comes through. Read my example again with the [R] tag above.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    That's irrelevant to what I was talking about.

No. I can't predict the future, All I'm saying is that I think this will hurt the game more than it will save it. I think you will kill the mode by doing this and that's just my opinion and that's why I'm arguing against this idea. I am also arguing for what i enjoy about the mode and how this idea ruins the fun for us who likes the original mode. You're dividing it because you and a few others will be in this new mode while others will stay at the original. That's to divide. Basically making a mode more friendly to flips won't bring more players.

I personally enjoy it because of the strategys I have to use. It makes it challenging. If I login and see only a room with this new mode and not the original mode then i won't bother to enter as it has ruined my way of playing the game. And that's my PERSONAL opinion, which I have every right to use here as I believe others will feel the same way once this comes through. Read my example again with the [R] tag above.
    How do u know it will hurt the game more than save it?
    None of the modes will be killed, sometimes its normal mode, somtimes its this new mode. depends on which room is active, that room will stay.
    From what i know, stairways glad room do die when players leave the game. if you are saying i and few others will play new mode, and others will continue original mode. i'm afraid but this will not be the case, either the normal glad or the new glad style will be more active at a given time.

look dude, you just medstyle, your using ur past to determine what is what. we know whats happening here. so idk why your coming in the way.

This suggestion is gr8, i believe the admins should make stairways flips more great.

Thread Information