Originally Posted by Mex View Post
Kuja you ass where you been.

OT: Great suggestion. I believe this will bring the "fun" into the flipping games. Dealing no dmg will mean that people can have fun trying to juggle each other across the map.
You mean like with training swords? Only difference is that you're not giving the other person the choice if he wants to deal damage or not by hitting you. It completely divides the stairway community players since everyone has their own techniques. By removing damage you won't have to care of getting hit by someone so you can just continue flipping 24/7 hoping to finally hit someone. Having damage on punishes them for "missing". It brings strategy to the mode which this suggestion complety destroys.

To me, who has been a stairway player ever since I first started playing GunZ back when I was 10 years old (14 years ago), I'd compare this to the scenario we had with the [R] tag. It completely ruined some people's playstyle when we removed it and it made many players quit all together because of the change. Only difference here is that you're changing the original concept to something worse, as with the [R] tag you only reversed it back to its "original" form.