Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
I say no. This would take up space on the client that can go towards other things, just to please a very small group of people (even if they're super active, it's a small amount of people). Plus it's not like this is some type of "wow" factor suggestion either that'll boost the player count. Most of the community laughs at and mocks the concept of Gladiator anyway.

This is really specific and limits who's able to play. You want a flip-only game mode, but:

- Not all of the game's weapons can flip. (D-stylers & L Sworders screwed)
- Players who like to do insta-kills in mid air won't be able to by dealing no dmg
- Some players like both using their sword to damage and flip-killing if needed

And of course the repeated answer to it all is "Huehuehuecrycrycry go screw and make another room that'll die in 5 mins, because we're all having fun and no one will end up joining you" lol. It'd be a good idea if kept separate from the Main Lobby and done as like a "Friendly Fire Flipping LMS" event, hosted exclusively on Stairway and other similar maps. Otherwise it's just gonna be the [R] and [IA] story all over again like Linzor said, separating the Glad community that's already dead.
I dont get it why irrelevant ppl like u are commenting on such thread, who doesn't know how to flip at all.
I dont see why, you claim glad is laughed and mocked at? i mean try playing normal gun game with breakers removing k-style element. the ability to use your sword to dash and move around is a huge after in the play-style of ppl using gunz. Pppl who think using Gunz is the best thiing in this game are stupid and dumb, remove k-style and its all dumbplays.

Who said that this mode will stop D-stylers from lunging? not many D-stylers r around, they can most likely still e-lunge and play normal.

if you wanna insta-kill, go training room and get an insta sword and do it there..

The dead Glad community wont be separated, i mean its either normal glad or stairways flips. its already seperated, but these ppl are claiming ppl in strairways will also be separated, which is not true.