about the Combo - when u slash the user, they are slightly locked at their position if their on ground, so if ur quick u can simply slash and flip the dude. thats what im tryna say.
When I flip i flip and shift, so if someone were to slash i would recoil it.
That's irrelevant to what I was talking about.

No. I can't predict the future, All I'm saying is that I think this will hurt the game more than it will save it. I think you will kill the mode by doing this and that's just my opinion and that's why I'm arguing against this idea. I am also arguing for what i enjoy about the mode and how this idea ruins the fun for us who likes the original mode. You're dividing it because you and a few others will be in this new mode while others will stay at the original. That's to divide. Basically making a mode more friendly to flips won't bring more players.

I personally enjoy it because of the strategys I have to use. It makes it challenging. If I login and see only a room with this new mode and not the original mode then i won't bother to enter as it has ruined my way of playing the game. And that's my PERSONAL opinion, which I have every right to use here as I believe others will feel the same way once this comes through. Read my example again with the [R] tag above.