Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 52
  1. #41
    ViktorBCII's Avatar New Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Country
    Posts
    21
    Thanked
    28
    Thanks
    8
    I'm fine either way, but I would suggest boosting sword dmg a bit in TDMs since blocking is not an option against sgs. I'm not implying - make swords op and annoying to deal with, just a notch. It'd feel much more rewarding and fair when you decide to fight sgs head on in a tough moment. But - even if it stays the same - it's cool.
    Just my 2 cents.
    Last edited by ViktorBCII; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:46 AM.

  2. #42
    Banned

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    512
    Thanked
    102
    Thanks
    90
    Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    I say no. This would take up space on the client that can go towards other things, just to please a very small group of people (even if they're super active, it's a small amount of people). Plus it's not like this is some type of "wow" factor suggestion either that'll boost the player count. Most of the community laughs at and mocks the concept of Gladiator anyway.

    This is really specific and limits who's able to play. You want a flip-only game mode, but:

    - Not all of the game's weapons can flip. (D-stylers & L Sworders screwed)
    - Players who like to do insta-kills in mid air won't be able to by dealing no dmg
    - Some players like both using their sword to damage and flip-killing if needed

    And of course the repeated answer to it all is "Huehuehuecrycrycry go screw and make another room that'll die in 5 mins, because we're all having fun and no one will end up joining you" lol. It'd be a good idea if kept separate from the Main Lobby and done as like a "Friendly Fire Flipping LMS" event, hosted exclusively on Stairway and other similar maps. Otherwise it's just gonna be the [R] and [IA] story all over again like Linzor said, separating the Glad community that's already dead.
    I dont get it why irrelevant ppl like u are commenting on such thread, who doesn't know how to flip at all.
    I dont see why, you claim glad is laughed and mocked at? i mean try playing normal gun game with breakers removing k-style element. the ability to use your sword to dash and move around is a huge after in the play-style of ppl using gunz. Pppl who think using Gunz is the best thiing in this game are stupid and dumb, remove k-style and its all dumbplays.

    Who said that this mode will stop D-stylers from lunging? not many D-stylers r around, they can most likely still e-lunge and play normal.

    if you wanna insta-kill, go training room and get an insta sword and do it there..

    The dead Glad community wont be separated, i mean its either normal glad or stairways flips. its already seperated, but these ppl are claiming ppl in strairways will also be separated, which is not true.

  3. #43
    Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Country
    Posts
    586
    Thanked
    705
    Thanks
    384
    Originally Posted by ImComming4U View Post
    I dont get it why irrelevant ppl like u are commenting on such thread, who doesn't know how to flip at all.
    Okay, then continue to get butthurt whenever someone disagrees with this suggestion you didn't even start the thread on yourself. Take that nonsense to a thread you actually started. You guys are just proving this is such a selfish suggestion because 1, it's being made for such a small amount of people (and no matter how fun it is in your guys' world, it's not fun or special enough to bring back a wave of players), and 2, you guys get pissy whenever someone challenges the suggestion and you throw in unnecessary things like "Just make a new room if you wanna cry about it," "You don't even play", or "You're not a skilled player so your opinion doesn't matter." But at least you 6+ players will be happy and get what you all want !

    We're a community dude. Anyone should be able to contribute an idea, not just specific people. The glad community is already divided, and it's not divided down the middle either. History repeats itself, and no matter how many times you keep saying it won't divide it even more, this is the same story as the [R] and [IA] tag situation, obviously just with Glad rooms. It will divide it more lol. Idk why you're all passive aggressive... I never fully disagreed with the suggestion. I said I only think this is a bad idea in the Main Lobby, but would be a great idea if it were held strictly as an event. Don't be so tense acting like I decide which suggestions accept and decline lol. Our words are an opinion, not necessarily the decision they're going to make.

    Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

  4. The following 3 users say thank you to Eddie for this useful post:

    Bunny (4 Weeks Ago), la flame (4 Weeks Ago), Linzor (4 Weeks Ago)

  5. #44
    Zabu's Avatar Dab on 'em haters.

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Country
    Posts
    638
    Thanked
    391
    Thanks
    246
    Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    I say no. This would take up space on the client that can go towards other things, just to please a very small group of people
    How 10 players out of 50 are very small group?

  6. #45
    Ganggbangg's Avatar Freestyler

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Country
    Posts
    454
    Thanked
    423
    Thanks
    348
    Originally Posted by ImComming4U View Post
    I dont get it why irrelevant ppl like u are commenting on such thread, who doesn't know how to flip at all.
    I dont see why, you claim glad is laughed and mocked at? i mean try playing normal gun game with breakers removing k-style element. the ability to use your sword to dash and move around is a huge after in the play-style of ppl using gunz. Pppl who think using Gunz is the best thiing in this game are stupid and dumb, remove k-style and its all dumbplays.

    Who said that this mode will stop D-stylers from lunging? not many D-stylers r around, they can most likely still e-lunge and play normal.

    if you wanna insta-kill, go training room and get an insta sword and do it there..

    The dead Glad community wont be separated, i mean its either normal glad or stairways flips. its already seperated, but these ppl are claiming ppl in strairways will also be separated, which is not true.
    Using your logic, you are irrelevant to the cw scene so why are you talking about k-style or using gunz ?

    Pppl who think using Gunz is the best thiing in this game are stupid and dumb, remove k-style and its all dumbplays.
    Do you have any idea how dumb you sound? Remove k-style and glad pretty much wouldn't exist since you won't have butterfly or any other mechanic
    Last edited by Ganggbangg; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:18 PM.

  7. The following 3 users say thank you to Ganggbangg for this useful post:

    Eddie (4 Weeks Ago), Emperor (4 Weeks Ago), Linzor (4 Weeks Ago)

  8. #46
    Banned

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    512
    Thanked
    102
    Thanks
    90
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    Using your logic, you are irrelevant to the cw scene so why are you talking about k-style or using gunz ?



    Do you have any idea how dumb you sound? Remove k-style and glad pretty much wouldn't exist since you won't have butterfly or any other mechanic
    Remove sword/melee wep from your gunz game-play, then its so shit. Im not saying about removing k-style from glad, all im saying is to play with breakers, you use the skills of sword/melee to do majority of the skills performed together. Maybe you didn't get me, you sound more dumb?

  9. #47
    Ganggbangg's Avatar Freestyler

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Country
    Posts
    454
    Thanked
    423
    Thanks
    348
    Originally Posted by ImComming4U View Post
    Remove sword/melee wep from your gunz game-play, then its so shit. Im not saying about removing k-style from glad, all im saying is to play with breakers, you use the skills of sword/melee to do majority of the skills performed together. Maybe you didn't get me, you sound more dumb?
    I sound dumb because I didnt get you? You literally said: "remove k-style". You didn't mention removing k-style for gunz only(not sure how that would work anyway).

    But ok, ur argument is still shitty. Ur saying remove sword and playing with gunz is shit. Well, remove block and glad is shit.

    Can you see now how retarded your argument is ? If you remove a core mechanic ofcourse k-style is going to be shit, but same goes for glad so idk what kind of point ur trying to make.

  10. The following user said thank you to Ganggbangg for this useful post:

    Nimer (4 Weeks Ago)

  11. #48
    Banned

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    512
    Thanked
    102
    Thanks
    90
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    I sound dumb because I didnt get you? You literally said: "remove k-style". You didn't mention removing k-style for gunz only(not sure how that would work anyway).

    But ok, ur argument is still shitty. Ur saying remove sword and playing with gunz is shit. Well, remove block and glad is shit.

    Can you see now how retarded your argument is ? If you remove a core mechanic ofcourse k-style is going to be shit, but same goes for glad so idk what kind of point ur trying to make.
    Glad ==> Sword
    Gunz ==> Sword + Guns

    Since Glad is Sword, Gunz is Sword + Guns, remove Sword from Gunz you get Guns only. Which is a much shitty playstyle. Remove melee and Guns are shit. I guess your argument is even retarded to mine.

  12. #49
    Bunny's Avatar To bunny or not to be

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Country
    Posts
    3,888
    Thanked
    2,366
    Thanks
    835
    Originally Posted by ImComming4U View Post
    Glad ==> Sword
    Gunz ==> Sword + Guns

    Since Glad is Sword, Gunz is Sword + Guns, remove Sword from Gunz you get Guns only. Which is a much shitty playstyle. Remove melee and Guns are shit. I guess your argument is even retarded to mine.
    Thank you for going on this pointless argument just to once again prove why this suggestion should not be implemented.

    Since glad in stairway includes both slashing and flipping, remove slashing from stairway glad and you get flips only. Which is a much shitty playstyle. Remove slashing and flips are shit.

  13. #50
    Banned

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    512
    Thanked
    102
    Thanks
    90
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Thank you for going on this pointless argument just to once again prove why this suggestion should not be implemented.

    Since glad in stairway includes both slashing and flipping, remove slashing from stairway glad and you get flips only. Which is a much shitty playstyle. Remove slashing and flips are shit.
    The argument of gunz was bought up because ppl using gun think their gods and talk trash about ppl who glad.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)