Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bipolarity's Avatar ɪɴᴄᴏɢɴɪᴛᴏ

Country
    Thanks
    A lot of us have realized that recent reports towards mainly staff and members are either irrevelant, a troll, invalid or all of the stated.

I'm mostly gonna reflect on reports aimed at the Event Team. We already have enough work on our backs such as hosting events in a continuous pattern, organizing VIP/forum events, dealing with constant spam to host events and players expecting us to put events ahead of our life obligations and responsibilities.

Then we have some individuals who constantly spread their toxic attitude, misbehaviour and constant annoying/interrupting/stalling of the events. Not only are they ruining the hosting experience for me, but also ruining the events for the players. On top of that, they make pointless reports against us for various reasons that make no sense.
    If you feel you have been impaired for an event point, let the us know and we will check replays after the event. We will not stop the whole event just to look at the replay cause you didn't win. Don't spam the whole chat and threaten us by a silly report which will either way get denied. Not saying this is always the case. We do make mistakes as everyone does. But I'm talking about stuff like getting kicked out of the event after constantly interrupting the whole event. Or getting killed in Simon Says/RLGL/Basketball/CoM because you were half a minute late to do the actions you were suppose to do in order to keep participating. Or not answering your question about a certain event you were in a hundred times before it and your answer is already stated in the event description. Or missing someone in an obvious spot in HnS. It can happen to everyone. The list goes on.

It's not like GMs have nothing to deal with other than your troll reports. A requirement for being a staff member is having patience and tolerance, but everything has its limits.

My suggestion here is, to temporarily restrict some players from making reports after being declined 3 times for AN OBVIOUS TROLL REPORT OR a temporary forum ban. Bypassing that should be punishable aswell.
    Last edited by Bipolarity; 06-13-2019 at 08:02 PM.

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Bipolarity for this useful post:

Dante (06-13-2019), Salem (06-13-2019), YourPath (06-13-2019)

Thread Information