Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bipolarity's Avatar ɪɴᴄᴏɢɴɪᴛᴏ

Country
    Thanks
    A lot of us have realized that recent reports towards mainly staff and members are either irrevelant, a troll, invalid or all of the stated.

I'm mostly gonna reflect on reports aimed at the Event Team. We already have enough work on our backs such as hosting events in a continuous pattern, organizing VIP/forum events, dealing with constant spam to host events and players expecting us to put events ahead of our life obligations and responsibilities.

Then we have some individuals who constantly spread their toxic attitude, misbehaviour and constant annoying/interrupting/stalling of the events. Not only are they ruining the hosting experience for me, but also ruining the events for the players. On top of that, they make pointless reports against us for various reasons that make no sense.
    If you feel you have been impaired for an event point, let the us know and we will check replays after the event. We will not stop the whole event just to look at the replay cause you didn't win. Don't spam the whole chat and threaten us by a silly report which will either way get denied. Not saying this is always the case. We do make mistakes as everyone does. But I'm talking about stuff like getting kicked out of the event after constantly interrupting the whole event. Or getting killed in Simon Says/RLGL/Basketball/CoM because you were half a minute late to do the actions you were suppose to do in order to keep participating. Or not answering your question about a certain event you were in a hundred times before it and your answer is already stated in the event description. Or missing someone in an obvious spot in HnS. It can happen to everyone. The list goes on.

It's not like GMs have nothing to deal with other than your troll reports. A requirement for being a staff member is having patience and tolerance, but everything has its limits.

My suggestion here is, to temporarily restrict some players from making reports after being declined 3 times for AN OBVIOUS TROLL REPORT OR a temporary forum ban. Bypassing that should be punishable aswell.
    Last edited by Bipolarity; 06-13-2019 at 08:02 PM.

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Bipolarity for this useful post:

Dante (06-13-2019), Salem (06-13-2019), YourPath (06-13-2019)

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Or you can just report the troll report if its blatantly obvious that its a troll report.

= infraction

But that's only if you can strongly prove its a troll report

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    or you can jus ban any1 who annoys then reports you from your events
    Like faky's report i legit told him not to report and ask mike to watch replay but nah he decided to report

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zabu View Post
    or you can jus ban any1 who annoys then reports you from your events
    Like faky's report i legit told him not to report and ask mike to watch replay but nah he decided to report
    I have requested to mike to watch replay but scorpion said I didn't hit you he trusted him and no replying to me if player annoying ban from his events what if staff annoying we don't have rights to report? before judge someone please check out what is the truth behind it

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Faky View Post
    I have requested to mike to watch replay but scorpion said I didn't hit you he trusted him and no replying to me if player annoying ban from his events what if staff annoying we don't have rights to report? before judge someone please check out what is the truth behind it
    Lmao when i told you to ask mike to watch replay you were like nah i rather reporting him

Thanks
    Never discourage people to use the report function.
    It is up to the staff team to figure out what is worth while, yes annoying.. but having a penalty on "troll reports" won't benefit them either.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    No there should and is a punishment for those who make a troll report.

If you intentionally make a troll report and waste a game moderators time then you will be infracted. some month ago or so there was this guy who wrote *removed evidence* but never uploaded evidence to begin with. He did that like 3 times and said he didn't know what's happening. That's definitely worth an infraction.

Country
    Thanks
    to consider troll report should be proved with evidence

]

-Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

Bipolarity's Avatar ɪɴᴄᴏɢɴɪᴛᴏ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Faky View Post
    How was, in this particular situation, Mike annoying you? There is absolutely no way the host can know if someone is stealing your spots and interrupting you while you try to hide.
    We shouldn't and won't stop events to check every single possible situation in where a player is possibly being impaired for a point. We can't reply to everyone in the middle of the event because we are busy hosting and hunting players.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bipolarity View Post
    How was, in this particular situation, Mike annoying you? There is absolutely no way the host can know if someone is stealing your spots and interrupting you while you try to hide.
    We shouldn't and won't stop events to check every single possible situation in where a player is possibly being impaired for a point. We can't reply to everyone in the middle of the event because we are busy hosting and hunting players.
    "in this particular situation" please you really don't know the situation,
    1.Normal player in his team he slash me in the middle of the round and he said i didn't hit him Mike trusted him and ignored me that makes me annoying
    2.I know host can't reply in the middle of the event but i said him after the round (end of the event)
    3.you are misunderstanding here I didn't say/blame any one for getting my spot
    4.Reason for reporting he did mistake and not accepting it and taunts me

]

-Faky

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information