Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Thanks
    Why would someone report an ET, either they want their part of the win or a legit host.
    It will take the player the time to make a report, restricting only some ppl is not the way to go. Either have your own set of rules for everyone about this matter or no such rules. This will take time for everyone to understand firstly.

Originally Posted by Zabu View Post
    Lmao when i told you to ask mike to watch replay you were like nah i rather reporting him
    When i ask the ETs to check replay, they normally tell me to 'report' me?. i mean Bipolarity is daffed to make such a suggestion when ppl of his own are asking ppl to report them.

ET knows their all right, the player thinks it was unfair. what happens? they have their own little conversation mid-event. Then the ET still disagrees, next you see them telling the player to go 'report'.

So your now telling players not to report when you guys literally 'force' them to report you.

When this happens to me i ask the GM in-room, someone like 'Rey', he wont deal with anything but simply 'go report'. You guys want us to report, you get reported and now ur creating a drama out of it? with this suggestion?

This shouldn't be an issue, like Linzor said, if a troll report is there, it should be easy to to spot. Hence u can simply forum report em.

Country
    Thanks
    +1 Bipo
    not well known because im ur dad.

my FAVURETE SUNG IS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-6R-b2arJ0 - HAPPY PUU ./.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Declined

4. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

la flame (06-15-2019)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information