Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:

FGunZ

Suggestion description:

Have a donation sword be created that's basically the Speedy Dagger in the form of a sword. Back on a former server I used to play on (that's now closed), there was a sword called the "Blood Lust", and it had very low damage, 5 if I recall, but had incredible speed similar to the Speedy Daggers we have now. The range would stay the same as current donation swords have now.

Suggestion type:

FGunZ

Suggestion description:

Give players the ability to Rebirth more than twice a month. I've read multiple past suggestions about having too many rebirths would mean way too many free coins, which I completely understand.

However, because you're only allowed 2 Rebirths a month, you're really unable to compete in the Weekly Competitions for Levels as effectively. I can suggest three things that can be changed with the system:

Suggestion 1: Allow for 4 total Rebirths per month. The first 2 rebirths would reward the normal amount of 100 coins per rebirth. HOWEVER, the 2nd and 3rd Rebirths would reward the Player with either 50 Coins each Rebirth, 50 and 25 Coins per Rebirth or 25 Coins per Rebirth. I suggest 4 total Rebirths, so the Player can Rebirth once per week to compete in the Weekly Competitions more effectively.

Suggestion 2: Allow for Unlimited Rebirths. The first 2 Rebirths a month would reward the normal amount of 100 coins per rebirth. HOWEVER, every rebirth thereafter would reward the player with NO COINS AT ALL. This is so players can choose to compete during the weekly competitions to their fullest. After the 31 day set has come around, then the player may receive 100 Coins per rebirth once again, but only for the first 2 Rebirths.

Suggestion 3: Another option for this would be to reset the character's level back to level 1 at ANY LEVEL, and not just Level 99. This would mean if I were to compete in a weekly competition and rebirth twice, but I only reach level 50 right before the next weekly competition starts, I could reset my level back to 1 even if I'm level 50 FOR NO REWARD WHATSOEVER. I'd then be able to play on my one character with a colored name, without always having to create a new character just to compete.

I'm personally a fan of Suggestion 2 and 3 for the Rebirth Section, as BOTH can be implemented as a potential change to the Rebirth System. Either a combination of Suggestion 1 and 3 OR Suggesiton 2 and 3 could work. This is mainly because I'm a fan of competing in the Weekly Competitions. However, I am almost never on my main character that has a COLORED name (^1Carnage). In order to compete in the Weekly Competitions, I have to ALWAYS create a new character to be reset at level 1, then I'm able to actually compete. I'd love to be able to just use my 1 character with a colored name, but I'm realistically unable to. I have to delete a new character every week in order to compete.
    Last edited by Carnage; 06-13-2019 at 09:02 PM.

2. The following user said thank you to Carnage for this useful post:

ViktorBCII (06-13-2019)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion 3 is really bad because leveling isnt linear so a player can get 300 levels which are 1-5 while another gets 10 which are 95-96.
    I do like the others though.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Suggestion 3 is really bad because leveling isnt linear so a player can get 300 levels which are 1-5 while another gets 10 which are 95-96.
    I do like the others though.

Could probably make it so there's an option for resetting your level FOR the weekly competition ONLY at the start.

"Would you like to reset your Level back to Level 1 BEFORE competing in this Week's Competition?"

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    These all seem suggestions to gain more levels for the weekly competition so instead of altering features that do not need to be altered (I don't agree with the suggestions in your first post), we should just come up with a better solution. Maybe a "Reset Lvl 99" button that resets the level of your character when it hits level 99, which is also easier for me to implement.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

6. The following user said thank you to Dave for this useful post:

la flame (06-15-2019)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Oh yeah I remember that sword, that was really annoying when people found out it was in the game, so please no.

As for the rebirth, I think option 1 seems the best but I would change it like this;

Rebirth 1 = 100 coins
    Rebirth 2 = 75 coins
    Rebirth 3 = 50 coins
    Rebirth 4 = 25 coins

Or they introduce a new type of points called 'Rebirth Points' (RP) which is equal to 50 Donation Coins.

8. The following 2 users say thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Emerald (06-23-2019), Student (06-14-2019)

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Oh yeah I remember that sword, that was really annoying when people found out it was in the game, so please no.

As for the rebirth, I think option 1 seems the best but I would change it like this;

Rebirth 1 = 100 coins
    Rebirth 2 = 75 coins
    Rebirth 3 = 50 coins
    Rebirth 4 = 25 coins

Or they introduce a new type of points called 'Rebirth Points' (RP) which is equal to 50 Donation Coins.
    For now it will not be implemented, but we probably have something like this in mind for the future. "# of rebirths".
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    For now it will not be implemented, but we probably have something like this in mind for the future. "# of rebirths".
    Would be the easiest way, I am just trying to think a tad bigger as OP in terms of finding a solution.

Banned

Thanks
    Speedy Sword - lowered delay as of a speedy dagger would encourage most of the ppl out there to use that sword, especially in gladiator rooms, as the range is quite huge.

Rebirth - looks like, you're simply tryna farm coins, as i've seen you on the weekly comp list many times. They have reconsidered the rebirth rate per month like recently i think, which looks reasonable atm. There are many alterative methods to obtain coins. lets say in a month you can get 3x (30days 3x hour), 2 rebirths = 500 coins ==> buy vip, convert lets say 50 EP => 100 coins = 600 coins in a month, plus others. which plenty lol.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    These all seem suggestions to gain more levels for the weekly competition so instead of altering features that do not need to be altered (I don't agree with the suggestions in your first post), we should just come up with a better solution. Maybe a "Reset Lvl 99" button that resets the level of your character when it hits level 99, which is also easier for me to implement.

PLEASE add a Reset Level 99 Button, if you're also considering any other changes then GREAT, but PLEASE add that button. I want to play on my main character again!

Originally Posted by ImComming4U View Post
    Speedy Sword - lowered delay as of a speedy dagger would encourage most of the ppl out there to use that sword, especially in gladiator rooms, as the range is quite huge.

Rebirth - looks like, you're simply tryna farm coins, as i've seen you on the weekly comp list many times. They have reconsidered the rebirth rate per month like recently i think, which looks reasonable atm. There are many alterative methods to obtain coins. lets say in a month you can get 3x (30days 3x hour), 2 rebirths = 500 coins ==> buy vip, convert lets say 50 EP => 100 coins = 600 coins in a month, plus others. which plenty lol.

As stated, I am much more interested in Dave's post

Thanks
    Speedy sword... Are you out of your ****ing mind. Because no1 in their right mind would ask for something like that.
    You disgust me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information