Banned

Thanks
    IGN: Clarify & Eagle.
    Reason: I said something as a joke, to see what this guy done. Since i've reported him earlier, it looks like the hate he shows towards me has certainly enhanced. The final event of VIP, YOLO light. Host says 'YELLOW LIGHT', most ppl walked and few ppl prob dashed, which Clarify must've heard. ( i had walked ).

Next you see Clarify, asking ppl 'Who dashed?' with the chat muted.
    I mean like comon... who the F asks if they had dashed? and who would answer clarify just to be killed? This is pathetic thing to do coming from the host(s)...

Yes, and i did whisper Clarify to say 'i dashed', which led him to kill me. If i had really dashed on the wrong command i would have not said anything. All i wanted to see is if Clarify would kill me and he did. I thought you guys consider me as a 'troll' 'mis-behaving' person, why would Clarify trust my words? only so that he could kill me or perhaps show the hatred. He should've confirmed that i really had dashed rather killing me.

Yes, you will say i shouldn't have said 'i had dashed', but like i said its a joke for which Clarify took it as if i was serious and he had 'trusted me'.

Eagle was present at this time who was also seeking alongside Clarity to see ppl who were moving; this dude was literally behind me when i had walked across at 'YELLOW LIGHT'.

Aren't the host(s) suppose to be checking whos doing what?
    Eagle who show much hatred towards me, didn't utter a single word to respawn me when i had asked Clarify. He simply backed up Clarify saying u said to him i had dashed, when i asked him he says 'im not looking at u all the time'. Idk what hes looking at then.

Also, nowadays i've seen the Staffs are stalling the event. Like randomly u see Clarify throwing out some lycris/rap. some staffs are constantly talking to eachother, within a certain round, lets says LMS. this ruins the flow of the event...
    Can you please tell these staffs to stop stalling.

Evidence: Clarify/Eagle and the recording that Clarify will provide here.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ImComming4U View Post
    Yes, you will say i shouldn't have said 'i had dashed'.
    Exactly. Declined.

Thread Information