Banned

Thanks
    Suggestion type: FGunZ

Suggestion description: Suggestion regarding the in-game activity.
    Currently, 3 hours plus everyday will gain you activity points. In order for you to keep them points you gotta literally play every single day; i personally think this is a big ask. 3 hours a day is not a problem but everyday, that could be an issue to one losing all their earned Activity points.
    Lets say i'm on with 8 Activity Points, next day i cannot play Fgunz at all due to real-life event. I lose all my points before advancing to 10 points which gains you 100 coins (minnie milestone perhaps)
    So why not make it so that you give us 1-2 days reverse days, (days which you can miss-out but not lose your current points) between 1-10 Activity points.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    They are called "activity" points for a reason... the previous implementation was pretty broken and allowed people to just gather points and then be inactive for a while and only lose 1 point a day.

Compared to the rewards you get, I think it's already very fair. If you can't play you simply lose your points.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Thread Information