Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I know I said I'm done with reports but I guess I just can't stop myself from reporting people..

IGNS: Delubyo, xScourge

Reason: hitbox, esp, damage reduce

Evidence:
    https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/...dyUUI0i4E82oeg -
    High Haven watch round 2 where I hit Delubyo 2 pbs when he was really close to me and my cursor is on him but I dealt only 140 damage.. here are the pellets that were missed https://imgur.com/aQnow2W I only see 4 pellets, maybe I missed more but I don't see them. anyways https://imgur.com/o7jrCIo 1 shot from a limitbreaker has 12 pellets if I'm not wrong and if I missed 4 then that means I hit 20 pellets out of 24 which means I should have dealt 200 damage and not 140. correct me if I'm wrong...

and Lost Shrine watch round 3...

Screenshots of ping: https://imgur.com/a/4YGCrWo

More replays: https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/...1NaAYUFIJ1%2Fr

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    I haven't checked the replays yet but just to clarify, you're saying both users are using hitbox, ESP, as well as damage reduce?

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    I haven't checked the replays yet but just to clarify, you're saying both users are using hitbox, ESP, as well as damage reduce?
    In my opinion yes but maybe I'm wrong and they're just better than me
    or maybe it's just fg's spray that made me think that way... I'm not sure about esp
    Last edited by Eran; 06-19-2019 at 09:01 PM.

Bulba's Avatar The Original Pokemon

Country
    Thanks
    Thanks for all of the evidence.

Town Replays: While watching this replay, I didn't see any ESP, because if you weren't in mid, you were either alley. It's kinda one or the either situation. You can see from the replays that they were not doing heavy damage every single round. Generally, I didn't see damage reduce because they were just medding when everyone was reloading or if someone was busy fighting. Just good teamwork.

Port: Again good teamwork and damage looked normal. One thing that was suspicious was Round 3 and Round 7. In Round 3,it was Delulybo vs you and Alt. He was hiding behind the wall but when Alt pretended to move and backstab, Delulybo changed his screen to follow you....

High Haven: There was one of the replays where you started with Alternative hiding in mid basement spot and Delulyo and Scou just happen to know where you were..... (ESP) but it was cut short so I can't trust unless it was the actual beginning of round where they might have saw you go there. That round 2 you talked about: if you see the back wall, there were couple bullets that were missed. It goes by really fast.

Lost Shrine: Another map like town were if you're not coming mid, then it's probably alley. Everything normal.

Castle/Factory/Mansion/Weapon Shop: Everything normal. Good teamwork.

Users are not hitboxing, damage reduce and ESP. There was that one moment but it could have been just a random reaction. (We will continue to watch him during in-game).

Going to wait for other GM's to respond.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Alright, thanks for the reply.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    After watching the replays I will say that the users are not using anything.

Regarding ESP; I have seen no suspicious moments besides the one that Bulba mentioned. It was indeed cut short so I have no idea what happened before unfortunately.
    Regarding Hitbox; This is all distance lag related. I have not seen a shot where I was shocked that that actually did damage. All the shots that should miss were missed and did 0 damage.
    Regarding the Dmg reduce;I see 6 pellets on the ground and 4-6 pellets on the wall in the screenshot you showed us. So the 140 dmg is understandable.

Conclusion; the users are not hitboxing, dmg reducing or using ESP.

Waiting for more opinions.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Damage reduce: The instance you're talking about in High Haven in the second round is odd due to how close you two were, however you also need to consider the distance lag of 150, some packets may have been lost, Delubyo went from 110hp / 70ap if I recall to 68hp / 20ap, from 2 shots which is still reasonable. Other than that I didn't see any clear cut instances in any of the replays that show signs of damage reduce.

ESP: No signs of ESP at all in any of the replays, sound play is a big factor to take into consideration as well as experience, predicting movements of opponents and where they'll be is something anyone can do with enough experience in the game. I could sit here and explain every situation in every map but I think it's pretty self explanatory. Only 2 things I'll mention are firstly, round 3 of Lost Shrine, all 4 of you are playing in the same area of the map, the only thing the enemies need to do is listen and rotate their crosshair slightly to find you, if it was over a long distance of the map it'd be suspicious but it's within close proximity. The end of round 2 / 1, when Delubyo chases you while you wall climb from underneath he just simply followed you from the centre of the map to the side, not hard to follow if he just looks down as he was and find you, you might think you're moving unexpectedly while wall climbing but it's actually quite easy for someone who is walking while aiming at you to follow your movement.

Hitbox: I can see why you thought of hitbox because of perhaps just one instance in the last round of High Haven where Delubyo shot near / at the foot of Alternative and was enough to kill the user however the shotgun spread and the hp/ap of the other user need to be considered. If the users were hitboxing there would be a lot more clearer signs of the hitbox being larger for them in terms of the damage they would've dealt towards you in the replays.

Verdict: Both users not guilty of using anything accused.

Thread Information