Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    currently its just killing spree (4), dominating (8) and unstoppable (9).

not only is it somewhat not rewarding to have unstoppable right after dominating, but after 9 you dont get any messages about streaks. would be great if we got more, like;

- move unstoppable to 10 or 15
    - legendary at 20 or 21 or 25
    - godlike at like 30

the reason i'm suggesting this is, while its true that in tdm rooms you wouldnt usually see 30 kill streaks, but you do in some deathmatch games including stairway flips.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

ijramist (06-21-2019), Nimer (06-21-2019)

Hc Spiderman
    i have some glitch the game isn't even telling me the base ones anymore, rip

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hc Spiderman View Post
    relatively sure theres a setting in options related to that (probably in the misc section), dont take my word for it though.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hc Spiderman View Post
    frag record mode

6. The following user said thank you to Skilly for this useful post:

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Don’t see the added value of this really

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    when you get 10 kill-streak+
    If you don't count your kills you won't know how many kills in the streak you got
    this helps to show you your streak and where you at, prob makes some players try to get that streak ended too
    today i was playing flips i got 2 times 30 kill-streak and didn't know that i got that high number till i died.

9. The following user said thank you to Zabu for this useful post:

Bunny (06-20-2019)

NOTɴɪᴍᴇʀ

Thanks
    Yes plis
    Nimer K.

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    I agree a change should be made, but I think they should just take the few that exist now, space the levels out better between those, and not add any extra ones. Even a trash P.O.S. like me can get 4 kills in a row off of pure luck. It's not really that rewarding. I'd say make it somewhere closer to 10 for the killing spree like 8-10 kills = spree. Then maybe 15 = dominating & 20 = unstoppable.

There's not really a need to go further than 20 IMO, since 20 straight kills in a row is challenging as hell. If you maintain a streak longer than 20 kills, common sense says you're still a skilled, "unstoppable" player. No use in adding other words like "legendary" and "godlike" after it if they're all really similar words. Especially since you don't really see 30+ happen frequently like that, unless it's a really empty room and/or you're fighting ez people. And if that's the case, then you don't really deserve the streak popping up anyway since you got your kills from killing the same easy players over and over lol.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zabu View Post
    when you get 10 kill-streak+
    If you don't count your kills you won't know how many kills in the streak you got
    this helps to show you your streak and where you at, prob makes some players try to get that streak ended too
    today i was playing flips i got 2 times 30 kill-streak and didn't know that i got that high number till i died.
    nice, u prob killed some afk's and noob's. i wasn't there to rekt you k1d.

OT:
    There is no need to count the kills lol, when u get the kills you'll streak, wtf.

The current ones 4, 8 and 9.
    4 is fine (could be changed to 5), 8 and 9 are too close to eachother?

perhaps change 8 to 10 and change 9 to 15.
    above 15 - is not necessary, someone ought to get u dead by that time. if not then the room is shit your playing in; and its pathetic to play against noob and hit streaks.

13. The following user said thank you to ImComming4U for this useful post:

Aredus (06-21-2019)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    I'd say as first step we change 9 to 12 - so the announcements are at 4, 8, 12.

We used to have more killstreak sounds in the past (early V7ish). We could easily add more again, but then they wouldn't be original GunZ sounds.

15. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Rain (06-21-2019)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information