Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    I believe these are simple and easy improvements that the community would appreciate and cannot go wrong.

1) Ignore Function

This should last longer than a day. I'd recommend changing it to 30days. Players should be allowed to ignore someone indefinitely if they want to. There's no harm in it. I've seen many people supporting this suggestion. No one has anything bad to say about this improvement.
    As seen from a previous post, https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...t=#post1053933 , players do want this to be implemented.

2) Stream

• a

Change the rewards to 1hour-25c (2h max). This does not change the reward; it only changes the way you get rewarded. It still stays the same, but this interval gives other streamers a chance to stream. Also, constantly gameplaying for 2hours straight isn't realistic with the server's current position. Constantly gunzing for 2hours is already super hard. It's also highly dependent on whether or not there are rooms to play in. Most of the time I don't hit 2 hours because there isn't any gameplay. And when I say gameplay, I mean actual gameplay. Not sitting in training or skillmaps. Those do nothing for the server if you're streaming.
    We also have to be constantly going at it for 2hours without having to take a dump or else we'll be at the risk of a report.

• b

There is a "Start Streaming" button. But there should also be a "Stop Streaming" button.
    The stream does not get taken down even if you are logged off of FG. There's no way for us to take it down unless we switch off the stream for a period of time. And it's not a short period, I've tried it. So going from 1 game to another is not ideal for your homepage as it'll be streaming the other game https://prnt.sc/o0xbc7 .
    I believe players have also been wrongfully banned (unbanned now) before because they went from 1 gunz server to another, without having the chance to take down the stream on the FG homepage.

3) Clanwar Rejoin Button

/rejoin is broken. Has always been. The command does not work if there's an AE player in the CW. You'll have to always type the command twice for it to work which, makes the rejoining player miss a round almost always.
    Having a button to click on will eliminate this possibility https://imgur.com/a/G8BUFqw

4) Crosshairs

Short and simple one. Increase the amount of crosshairs players are allowed to have. We currently only have 5 default with 3 extra customs.
    Last edited by Hart; 06-22-2019 at 06:51 AM.

2. The following 4 users say thank you to Hart for this useful post:

Emerald (06-22-2019), ijramist (06-22-2019), Nimer (06-22-2019), Valde (06-22-2019)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Can you further elaborate on the broken /rejoin part?

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Can you further elaborate on the broken /rejoin part?
    Its because he type the command so fast after he leave
    If u wait 1-3 sec u will not get the error its fine
    Last edited by granitxhaka2; 06-22-2019 at 02:36 PM.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by granitxhaka2 View Post
    Its because he type the command so fast after he leave
    If u wait 1-3 sec u will not get the error its fine
    What happens the first time if you type it too fast? Just nothing?

Banned

Thanks
    I dont remember exactly

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    When you play clan war there will be a time where one of your opponents will be AE. Most of the time I don't notice that someone is AE untill I am the last one alive with the person that is AE. So me or my opponent has to rejoin. When you leave you get a pop up message that says if you want to rejoin yes or no. That pop up message is broken for me. Every time i click yes it says ''Failed to rejoin''. Then I have to type /rejoin real fast, but that fails several times as well. And when it finally works I miss the round.

8. The following user said thank you to Shang for this useful post:

Hart (06-22-2019)

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    I'm on board with all these suggestions, strongly agree about the streaming ones, it is hard to play for 2 straight hours due to the amount of rooms and options available. For the ignore function, maybe including an /unignore a long with the extension on the period of time you want implemented on /ignores could also be helpful, not sure if it exists since I've never used the ignore function myself.

10. The following user said thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

Hart (06-22-2019)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    I'm on board with all these suggestions, strongly agree about the streaming ones, it is hard to play for 2 straight hours due to the amount of rooms and options available. For the ignore function, maybe including an /unignore a long with the extension on the period of time you want implemented on /ignores could also be helpful, not sure if it exists since I've never used the ignore function myself.
    yes, basically updating /ignore (username) to /ignore (username) <time frame> where not including a time frame would default it to "until you relog" which is how it is currently.

ijramist's Avatar 𝗶𝗷𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁

Country
    Thanks
    It's kinda random.
    Sometimes you get a message "Please try again".
    Sometimes you can rejoin instantly.
    AND sometimes you need to type /rejoin around 4 times till it works.

Fixing that issue would maintain a neat clan wars system.

13. The following 2 users say thank you to ijramist for this useful post:

Hart (06-22-2019), Shang (06-22-2019)

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    2a has been implemented; you can now stream a maximum of 1 hour every day and receive 25 coins.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information