Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    IGN: the et bipo
    Reason: letting elevators win
    he asked us to report him for letting players who elevated win instead of slapping them after they went down near the end of the round and therefore one of them has received an event point.
    Proof:
    https://puu.sh/DJggJ/6302b2a241.gzr

the recording shows Rev elevating.
    Rev ended up winning round 1 (according to bipo).

Bipolarity's Avatar ɪɴᴄᴏɢɴɪᴛᴏ

Country
    Thanks
    Another one to your collection. Did you reach MusturdCake?

Sent Barbarossa an extra point.
    I've stated before the event (the one which you joined a few seconds before realizing I made the mistake that had no effect on you whatsoever) I have work soon so I was in a rush.

Request close.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bipolarity View Post
    Another one to your collection. Did you reach MusturdCake?

Sent Barbarossa an extra point.
    I've stated before the event (the one which you joined a few seconds before realizing I made the mistake that had no effect on you whatsoever) I have work soon so I was in a rush.

Request close.
    you told me to report because otherwise you gave the imperssion you wouldnt handle it.
    dont know how musturd's related to anything, if i wasnt gonna report, someone else wouldve.

Bipolarity's Avatar ɪɴᴄᴏɢɴɪᴛᴏ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    you told me to report because otherwise you gave the imperssion you wouldnt handle it.
    dont know how musturd's related to anything, if i wasnt gonna report, someone else wouldve.
    You know what I'm talking about when I mentioned Musturd as we all know the nature of your reports.

I'd rather tell you to report than hear you whine the whole set about 1 round that didn't even affect you. Normal players tell me about the issue and I handle it privately after the set.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    You know what I'm talking about when I mentioned Musturd as we all know the nature of your reports.

I'd rather tell you to report than hear you whine the whole set about 1 round that didn't even affect you. Normal players tell me about the issue and I handle it privately after the set.
    Why are you attacking bunny ? As far as i can see he was polite here and you sent the other player a point so his report is justified.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks

i'm not the kind of person to whine for the rest of the event about the first round. im the kind to abuse the fact that you didnt care about elevators.
    we told you about the issue like "normal players" do, but all you said was "report me and ill see later cause im in a rush", which is fine, but dont get mad over me doing what you told me to?

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    There is no point to continue this report. The event point has been given.

Close & Moved.

Thread Information