Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Buying/selling/trading is not allowed - this is an exception!

Hello Freestylers!

As you may know, trading/selling/buying is not allowed on these forums, so if you're looking to get a special item like a Limitbreaker X there would, officially, be no way for you to get it for a set amount of coins.

Today is your lucky day though, as I have received a Limitbreaker X from LizaSoberano which I am now going to sell once for ~ 1500 coins.

Normally we would not do this, but since a player has obtained the item and gave it to me, and I am collecting coins from players for a big giveaway, I am now going to give the LBX to somebody else for a set amount of coins - which I will later use to fund the big giveaway.

So if anybody has tried very hard to get a Limitbreaker X from lucky boxes and still hasn't gotten it, this is your opportunity to get it for 1500 coins.

If somebody is interested, shoot me a PM.

This is a special circumstance and you will probably not see such a thread again in future.

PS: Do not try to sell your items on here. I'm making an exception for myself to sell this (and fund the giveaway) and I will only do it once.

- - - - -

Update:

Bunny has been so kind to gift me another Limitbreaker.

That means I now have Limitbreaker and Limitbreaker X.
    Prices have been adjusted. You can buy them for 750 coins each.

If interested, shoot me a PM!

Coins will be used to fund a big giveaway in future.

Update:

Both sold.

2. The following 3 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Hulk (06-25-2019), jessaatillag (07-23-2019), King (06-25-2019)

Thread Information