Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Welcome to the

The server is a vanilla survival world. This means it's the regular version of minecraft, no mods have been added.

Big thanks to Eddie for sponsoring the server fee!

The IP to play on the server is 95.168.186.88:49161

Follow these steps to join the server:

1. Start minecraft up normally.
    2. Go to Multiplayer.
    3. Press 'Add server'.
    4. Copypaste the server IP in the 'Server Adress' bar.
    5. The Server Name can be whatever you want it to be, to make it easy for yourself you can just name is 'Freestylersworld'.

To make the experience more enjoyable for everyone, please follow these rules:

- Don't break other players' builds.
    - Don't steal items from other players. If you need something, ask for it in-game or in this forum thread.
    - If you have a question about the server, ask: Bram(Hikky0), Bunny(Jessykinz) or Eddie(Absird)
    - Have fun!

Players who joined the server:
    - Bram (Hikky01)(Admin)
    - Bunny (Jessykinz)(Admin)
    - Eddie (Absird)(Admin)
    - Legancy (LegancyFGZ)
    - YourStar (Skyera)
    - Gwynbleidd (Gerlato)
    - KiritoOnline (HeyBoss)
    - StephanM (Ahoysama)
    - Hc Spiderman (JoergenSmoergen)

You don't have to feel obligated to play. If you just want to check it out, that's completely ok. See you there!
    Last edited by Fay; 07-21-2019 at 11:41 PM.

2. The following user said thank you to Fay for this useful post:

Eddie (06-27-2019)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    I doubt i will be playing in a vanilla minecraft server again, ive re-played vanilla minecraft too many times and its quite boring in essence.

Make the server about some modpack from https://minecraft.curseforge.com/modpacks
    or from https://www.technicpack.net/modpacks
    and ill be more interested.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    bump.
    yall should join us c:

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Server is back online~

Country
    Thanks
    I dont like minecraft, but all of my friend does play it. And just watch pewds play minecraft yesterday, i might join but dont expect me carrying u guys killing zombie all day. Like where can i install minecraft then.
    not well known because im ur dad.

my FAVURETE SUNG IS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-6R-b2arJ0 - HAPPY PUU ./.

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Oriqin View Post
    I dont like minecraft, but all of my friend does play it. And just watch pewds play minecraft yesterday, i might join but dont expect me carrying u guys killing zombie all day. Like where can i install minecraft then.
    https://www.minecraft.net/nl-nl/

It costs 20$ tho ;x

Country
    Thanks
    Geeez wtf is that i thought it's a free version its supposed to be freeee why is it 20$ tho?
    not well known because im ur dad.

my FAVURETE SUNG IS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-6R-b2arJ0 - HAPPY PUU ./.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Back in the days when we had a Freestylers Minecraft server people could play with a pirated/cracked copy of Minecraft.

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    I finally have a reason to put this wasted $20 to use again. Bought MC years ago, but once I did my friends stopped playing and I didn't bother logging in. Thank you I'll definitely be checking the server out.

I would look into a cracked client that works too if possible, so you can get more people to play. Most people aren't gonna want to cough up that much money to play MC. Only reason I did back then was because all the cracked clients I played on were trash, and I would've rather just paid for the game instead.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

11. The following 2 users say thank you to Eddie for this useful post:

Bunny (06-27-2019), Fay (06-27-2019)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    I finally have a reason to put this wasted $20 to use again. Bought MC years ago, but once I did my friends stopped playing and I didn't bother logging in. Thank you I'll definitely be checking the server out.

I would look into a cracked client that works too if possible, so you can get more people to play. Most people aren't gonna want to cough up that much money to play MC. Only reason I did back then was because all the cracked clients I played on were trash, and I would've rather just paid for the game instead.
    Lovely, since im bored of literally doing every plathrough of modpacks solo ill play on the server for a while.
    Ive been playing for a really long time now, so if you require any advice ask me.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information