Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hc Spiderman View Post
    did u just mass murder the cats, lmao
    he said he only wanted one

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Oriqin View Post
    they're using cheat what a shame probably none of them have gone caving and get a legit diamond.
    then dont join us

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    they're using cheat what a shame probably none of them have gone caving and get a legit diamond.
    There is a difference between cheating and trolling

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    There is a difference between cheating and trolling
    I just joined a diffrent fgmserver with 9 people won't mention names, u guys have a server and it's not up for 24/7 which is xoxad. And can't connect always says restart ur launcher etc lol. and the other 1 that i join is not a cracked version but they told me i can join even tho i use cracked version of trashcraft.

- - - Updated - - -

and btw i already join their server in just direct connect and thats it EZ ur server is so hard to access for real and the server is offline 24/7 and up for 2 hours only lol
    not well known because im ur dad.

my FAVURETE SUNG IS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-6R-b2arJ0 - HAPPY PUU ./.

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    Lol don't go talking out of your ass like that man. I'll admit yeah it sucks the server doesn't stay up 24/7, and say what you will about them, but I play it 100% legit. If anything I'm out mining and hunting shit so much and barely getting anything that they end up offering to lend shit to me that they've farmed.

All real diamonds here boy never fake shit

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    I just joined a diffrent fgmserver with 9 people won't mention names, u guys have a server and it's not up for 24/7 which is xoxad.
    You can have permission to activate the server on your own if you showed a sign of wanting to play and have fun like me and eddie did.

And can't connect always says restart ur launcher etc lol.
    So youre blaming how stupid you are at knowing how to do something as simple as connect to a server via an IP that is given to you, on us? seems legit.

and the other 1 that i join is not a cracked version but they told me i can join even tho i use cracked version of trashcraft.
    You seem to be fairly insistent on joining a "trashcraft" server when you hate the game so much. Looks to me like you just wanna join to grief us?

and btw i already join their server in just direct connect and thats it EZ ur server is so hard to access for real and the server is offline 24/7 and up for 2 hours only lol
    Read my first and second replies. The server is not up for a limited time but rather as long as someone is playing on it with a 10 minute margin for offline-ness.

FYI: Direct connection is the same as adding a new server, except in direct connection you need to insert the IP every time instead of having a 1 click server joining button.

also, your entire post reminds me of traumatiser's signature.

Last edited by Bunny; 07-04-2019 at 10:14 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    You can have permission to activate the server on your own if you showed a sign of wanting to play and have fun like me and eddie did.

So youre blaming how stupid you are at knowing how to do something as simple as connect to a server via an IP that is given to you, on us? seems legit.

You seem to be fairly insistent on joining a "trashcraft" server when you hate the game so much. Looks to me like you just wanna join to grief us?

Read my first and second replies. The server is not up for a limited time but rather as long as someone is playing on it with a 10 minute margin for offline-ness.

FYI: Direct connection is the same as adding a new server, except in direct connection you need to insert the IP every time instead of having a 1 click server joining button.

also, your entire post reminds me of traumatiser's signature.

https://freestylersworld.com/cache.p...m%2F4gom75.png
    why u triggered? take a sit im not talking to u im talking to bram not to u mr bunnie. I was waiting for his reply not u. I 'm done talking to u yesterday u said u gonna afk and u did so i did'nt ask u again so plsss israel boi calm down it's just M-I-N-E-C-R-A-F-T. now i need to limit my minecraft gaming coz i just realized what can happen to me.
    not well known because im ur dad.

my FAVURETE SUNG IS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-6R-b2arJ0 - HAPPY PUU ./.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    why u triggered? take a sit im not talking to u im talking to bram not to u mr bunnie. I was waiting for his reply not u. I 'm done talking to u yesterday u said u gonna afk and u did so i did'nt ask u again so plsss israel boi calm down it's just M-I-N-E-C-R-A-F-T. now i need to limit my minecraft gaming coz i just realized what can happen to me.
    Quite the statement after saying "u guys" and talkimg out of your ass saying we are cheating, dont you agree, mr. Thailand boi?

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    what

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Server is online

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information