King's Avatar チャクラの母

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:
    [ITEMS] & [CONCERN]

1.[Cosmetic Sets] - Add new cosmetics like this would be great for us ill suggest many suits if neede ^^ = https://imgur.com/a/PpGKScq

2.[New Lucky Box Items] - Sniper X - Dagger X

3.[Skins] - Add skins on Donation Snipers , Fafnir Rifle , Donation Rifle , Gold Dessert Eagle x2 like v8 themes its up to you how much cost for the skins that would be nice <3

4.[Dashes] - Add 4 types of Dashes [Smoke Dash] [Lightning Dash] [Bubbles Dash] [Fire Dash]

5.[ Fix the Rank if us VIP make VIP /Golden Member ] = https://imgur.com/a/8qwIOQR
    [ Fix the system of recovery] or just remove the secret answer and question in ''Register Form'' its useless when you trying to recover your account = https://imgur.com/a/ebTFWgP
    [Add Clan Banner] like on our profile in website = https://imgur.com/a/ddZH7u4

6.[Soda Meds]- make it Delay:100 Magazine:15 Max Bullets: 15 HP: +6 AP: +6
    Option 1: Delay : 100 Magazine:10 Max Bullets: 10
    Option 2: Delay : 200 Magazine :15 Max Bullets : 15

7.[VIP SWORD or DONOR SWORD] = if try to add this sword https://imgur.com/a/PS19Xjl

8.[Single letter name] - i saw many ppl used 1 letter name the problem is they can't ''whisper'' & ''check location '' also when they chat on Game room start section ex: name: D but its not a D its something random codes like - 0911187 . 011162 , etc i hope you guys understand what im sayin this

thas all for now peace #v8longlivesince2007
    Last edited by King; 07-15-2019 at 11:15 AM.

© to GeorgeGFX for this avatar signature

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    I don't know about everything but I can tell you about number 4, we are not going to remove the secret question & answer because it is actually useful since only the real owner should be able to know it.

Also about number 7, a few years ago it was possible to make such names but then we've decided to block it. However, it wouldn't be fair towards those users if we decided to delete those names as well so we just kept it that way.

3. The following user said thank you to Ommadawn for this useful post:

King (07-03-2019)

King's Avatar チャクラの母

Country
    Thanks
    To: Ommadawn

Thanks for the fast response sir for my suggestions im happy yea Number 4 : if cant remove just put the Secret answers to the recovery options i didnt see any option for secret answers .

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by superenemy View Post
    To: Ommadawn

Thanks for the fast response sir for my suggestions im happy yea Number 4 : if cant remove just put the Secret answers to the recovery options i didnt see any option for secret answers .
    I don't think we should put it anywhere because then anyone who has an access to the account will be able to see the secret question & answer. It's also useful when your account gets hacked/scammed by someone and you need to provide your secret question & answer, which only the original owner of the account should know and not anyone who has an access to the account.

6. The following user said thank you to Ommadawn for this useful post:

King (07-03-2019)

King's Avatar チャクラの母

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    I don't think we should put it anywhere because then anyone who has an access to the account will be able to see the secret question & answer. It's also useful when your account gets hacked/scammed by someone and you need to provide your secret question & answer, which only the original owner of the account should know and not anyone who has an access to the account.
    Ow i see if someone who hacks your account ? and then trying to recover you can create tickets? or go to the forums ask admins to recover and then all of you asking for the secret questions / answer .

- - - Updated - - -

Ow i see if someone who hacks your account ? and then trying to recover you can create tickets? or go to the forums ask admins to recover and then all of you asking for the secret questions / answer .

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by superenemy View Post
    As I said, there are a few ways to recover an account which got hacked, and one of the ways is to tell the admins your secret question & answer, its a sort of confirmation for us. So we shouldn't put it anywhere because then even the hacker himself would be able to know the secret question & answer.

9. The following user said thank you to Ommadawn for this useful post:

King (07-03-2019)

King's Avatar チャクラの母

Country
    Thanks
    As I said, there are a few ways to recover an account which got hacked, and one of the ways is to tell the admins your secret question & answer, its a sort of confirmation for us. So we shouldn't put it anywhere because then even the hacker himself would be able to know the secret question & answer.
    Got it Got it thanks Ommadawn

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    The secret question/answer is not used unless we have absolutely no other way to verify an account.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

12. The following user said thank you to Dave for this useful post:

King (07-03-2019)

King's Avatar チャクラの母

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    The secret question/answer is not used unless we have absolutely no other way to verify an account.
    Thanks owner , Dave
    super clearly to me ^^

King's Avatar チャクラの母

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post

Follow up concern Dave about this : https://imgur.com/a/XCHrllx the cat hat background color blue looks like a normal item make it like gold color background to feel us that we got completed all legendary items supposed to be its a legendary item of 5 rares and about the Blades of the warrior we put already but does not show up on item show case thanks have a nice day !

Thread Information