Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by superenemy View Post
    To: Ommadawn

Thanks for the fast response sir for my suggestions im happy yea Number 4 : if cant remove just put the Secret answers to the recovery options i didnt see any option for secret answers .
    I don't think we should put it anywhere because then anyone who has an access to the account will be able to see the secret question & answer. It's also useful when your account gets hacked/scammed by someone and you need to provide your secret question & answer, which only the original owner of the account should know and not anyone who has an access to the account.

2. The following user said thank you to Ommadawn for this useful post:

King (07-03-2019)

King's Avatar チャクラの母

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    I don't think we should put it anywhere because then anyone who has an access to the account will be able to see the secret question & answer. It's also useful when your account gets hacked/scammed by someone and you need to provide your secret question & answer, which only the original owner of the account should know and not anyone who has an access to the account.
    Ow i see if someone who hacks your account ? and then trying to recover you can create tickets? or go to the forums ask admins to recover and then all of you asking for the secret questions / answer .

- - - Updated - - -

Ow i see if someone who hacks your account ? and then trying to recover you can create tickets? or go to the forums ask admins to recover and then all of you asking for the secret questions / answer .

© to GeorgeGFX for this avatar signature

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by superenemy View Post
    As I said, there are a few ways to recover an account which got hacked, and one of the ways is to tell the admins your secret question & answer, its a sort of confirmation for us. So we shouldn't put it anywhere because then even the hacker himself would be able to know the secret question & answer.

5. The following user said thank you to Ommadawn for this useful post:

King (07-03-2019)

King's Avatar チャクラの母

Country
    Thanks
    As I said, there are a few ways to recover an account which got hacked, and one of the ways is to tell the admins your secret question & answer, its a sort of confirmation for us. So we shouldn't put it anywhere because then even the hacker himself would be able to know the secret question & answer.
    Got it Got it thanks Ommadawn

© to GeorgeGFX for this avatar signature

Thread Information