Glaizel's Avatar 🐱*👤🆔🉐㊙㊗🈵🈲

Country
    Thanks
    Can't access League of Legends thread for some reason, https://imgur.com/a/oiXTkoe .- I checked some threads and for some how i can see those, except League.

Hc Spiderman
    Weird, I'm able to access, same for all browers?

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    It happens when you open too many pages on the forum at once or refresh too often.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    It happens when you open too many pages on the forum at once or refresh too often.
    I think you're right thanks anyway, I have another problem won't make a new thread just for that i just changed my password not forum. In-game, It because i feel like theres someone using my account. Co'z my friend told me that i was online yesterday when i'm not and i accidently forgot my password after i changed it how can i recover my account? What i know is i put CAPS on few letters and didn't imagine it's gonna be hard for me to memorize it. my email is [email protected] in that account? co'z i really don't remember the gmail too i checked 6 different gmail's and i don't see anything fgunzacc history that i link to my gmails, except few other dummy accounts that i made.

~ Thankyou.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Glaizel View Post
    I think you're right thanks anyway, I have another problem won't make a new thread just for that i just changed my password not forum. In-game, It because i feel like theres someone using my account. Co'z my friend told me that i was online yesterday when i'm not and i accidently forgot my password after i changed it how can i recover my account? What i know is i put CAPS on few letters and didn't imagine it's gonna be hard for me to memorize it. my email is [email protected] in that account? co'z i really don't remember the gmail too i checked 6 different gmail's and i don't see anything fgunzacc history that i link to my gmails, except few other dummy accounts that i made.

~ Thankyou.
    [email protected]

Let us know if you can't reset your PW.

Country
    Thanks
    I was trying to recover it, and i already tried my old simcards that i used before, that linke'd to that yahoo/acc that i made long time ago, and hoping that it might send me the notification about my yahoo/acc. co'z i need to recover that yahoo/acc, as i don't remember the password also, As i think i made that yahoo/acc back in 2013 or something. If thats the only way to recover my account then, i won't mind getting back if thats the only way to get it back, I can tell what and what i got in that acc, and that account is also linked on my forum account @glaizel.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Glaizel View Post
    I was trying to recover it, and i already tried my old simcards that i used before, that linke'd to that yahoo/acc that i made long time ago, and hoping that it might send me the notification about my yahoo/acc. co'z i need to recover that yahoo/acc, as i don't remember the password also, As i think i made that yahoo/acc back in 2013 or something. If thats the only way to recover my account then, i won't mind getting back if thats the only way to get it back, I can tell what and what i got in that acc, and that account is also linked on my forum account @glaizel.
    You can send me a PM with that information.

Thread Information