Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Since event moderators have become strong fans of Wall to Wall, hosting it pretty much every day recently, me and lots of other players have noticed that the event moderators struggle picking obstacles that are challenging and interesting and by trying to change things up or simply not knowing what to do, they end up either killing off 95% of players on the first obstacle or having it take forever.

As a result, me and a few other players have decided to make a community collection of obstacles event moderators can use in their wall to wall events, ranked by difficulty.
    This should help them if they need inspiration on possible obstacles to use instead of having the event take (michis w2w length) time and ensure enjoyment for the players.

This is a community project designed to assist the event moderators in selecting obstacles, feel free to post below in the following format if you wish to add an obstacle for the list;
    Obstacle Image (not mandatory but strongly recommended):
    Obstacle description:
    Suggested Rated Difficulty (Read from current list of existing difficulties or recommend a new one):[/B]
    Obstacle List

Easier Rated

Obstacle 1:
    Spoiler!

Easy Rated

Obstacle 1:
    Spoiler!

Obstacle 2:
    Spoiler!

Obstacle 3:
    Spoiler!

Obstacle 4:
    Spoiler!

Obstacle 5:
    Spoiler!

Obstacle 6:
    Spoiler!

Obstacle 7:
    Spoiler!

Obstacle 8:
    Spoiler!

Intermediate Rated

Obstacle 1:
    Spoiler!

Obstacle 2:
    Spoiler!

Obstacle 3:
    Spoiler!

Obstacle 4:
    Spoiler!

Obstacle 5:
    Spoiler!

Obstacle 6:
    Spoiler!

Hard Rated

Obstacle 1:
    Spoiler!

Obstacle 2:
    Spoiler!

Obstacle 3:
    Spoiler!

Obstacle 4:
    Spoiler!

Obstacle 5:
    Spoiler!

Obstacle 6:
    Spoiler!

Obstacle 7:
    Spoiler!

Very Hard Rated

Obstacle 1:
    Spoiler!

Obstacle 2:
    Spoiler!

Obstacle 3:
    Spoiler!

Obstacle 4:
    Spoiler!

Special thanks:
    - DarkenAge
    - Emperor
    - Ratage
    - Zabu
    Last edited by Bunny; 07-08-2019 at 12:18 AM.

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Hulk (07-07-2019), Zabu (07-07-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    ur welcome

4. The following user said thank you to Hulk for this useful post:

Bunny (07-08-2019)

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Not gonna reply to that cause you pretty much explained everything, variety would be fun and not a hard thing to do.

I am going to add another point but its mostly related to the host thought, events like Wall To Wall which sometimes end up without any winner maybe because the host made a hard obstacle and sometimes impossible one, an event like this is 5 rounds when there's a no winner round its because the host made a hard obstacle and no one could pass it, which leads us to have 2 rounds(most of the times) with no winner.
    I suggest that ET's should re-do these rounds that have no winner, cause after all the events main goal is to entertain players and that what the players want.

As I said it depends on the host mood, but most of the hosts don't bother to re-do these rounds, maybe make it a rule or smthing.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    1. I will host the obstacle I see fit, regardless of difficulty or similarity. Just go with the low.
    2. Literally every single one of you keep saying 'it is impossible' BEFORE even attempting to try and pass the obstacle so that just makes me not wanting to do re-rounds in the first place.

Friendly reminder for everyone that plays events, if you act nice and maybe think before you say something, you might get rewarded for it.

Hc Spiderman
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    1. I will host the obstacle I see fit, regardless of difficulty or similarity. Just go with the low.
    2. Literally every single one of you keep saying 'it is impossible' BEFORE even attempting to try and pass the obstacle so that just makes me not wanting to do re-rounds in the first place.

Friendly reminder for everyone that plays events, if you act nice and maybe think before you say something, you might get rewarded for it.
    Rewarded?

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hc Spiderman View Post
    Rewarded?
    Re-round, extra round, extra round etc

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks

To me, this comes over as if you're saying that you hosting events is some kind of gracious gift. Which it isnt. You applied for a position in the Event Team, which means you're willing to spend time and effort into hosting events. Of course, the players have to be nice to you and vice versa. So if the players put their time and effort into making such a thread to help you and the others host events, you might as well look into more, or at least say thank you instead of getting defensive and saying you're gonna do whatever u want.

10. The following user said thank you to Fay for this useful post:

Zeino (07-08-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    To me, this comes over as if you're saying that you hosting events is some kind of gracious gift. Which it isnt. You applied for a position in the Event Team, which means you're willing to spend time and effort into hosting events. Of course, the players have to be nice to you and vice versa. So if the players put their time and effort into making such a thread to help you and the others host events, you might as well look into more, or at least say thank you instead of getting defensive and saying you're gonna do whatever u want.
    It is a gracious gift.
    I am willing to spend the time and effort, just most players are not worthy of it on the way they treat us/ act in events.
    And thank you for showing me examples I already know.

Hc Spiderman
    It is a gracious gift.
    I am willing to spend the time and effort, just most players are not worthy of it on the way they treat us/ act in events.
    And thank you for showing me examples I already know.
    Kick those and move on with the people who you define "worthy" of your events. lmao

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hc Spiderman View Post
    Kick those and move on with the people who you define "worthy" of your events. lmao
    But then i’ll have, for example, people like you who will report me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information