Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Traumatiser View Post
    or just remove that whole idea in general and just stick to how it always was for the past 10 yrs like why are you so fixated on these lol
    Ijji had heavy shotguns and standard shotguns pretty much. Pioneer had 6 ammo but same dmg as the other shotguns so it doesn't really count as a light shotgun.

On fgunz it isnt that hard to 3/4shot someone, i would just pretty much remove the light tag shotguns and transform them into standard shotguns like traumatiser suggested, maybe give lb's lower delay than other shotguns but keep their dmg the same.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    Ijji had heavy shotguns and standard shotguns pretty much. Pioneer had 6 ammo but same dmg as the other shotguns so it doesn't really count as a light shotgun.

On fgunz it isnt that hard to 3/4shot someone, i would just pretty much remove the light tag shotguns and transform them into standard shotguns like traumatiser suggested, maybe give lb's lower delay than other shotguns but keep their dmg the same.
    ijji had 6 ammo and 5 ammo sgs and then avengers which were only 2 shotguns ONLY not a whole section divided for 2 or 3 pellet shotguns

anyway yea

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    or just remove that whole idea in general and just stick to how it always was for the past 10 yrs like why are you so fixated on these lol

ijji had 6 ammo and 5 ammo sgs and then avengers which were only 2 shotguns ONLY not a whole section divided for 2 or 3 pellet shotguns

anyway yea
    As Gang said Ijji had different shotgun types not just standard shotguns. So saying "remove the whole idea and stick to how it always was" doesn't exactly work here. We pretty much followed Ijji's route of shotgun diversity but split them into proper categories with name tags to make it more clear and for balance purposes. Ijji only had like 1/5th the amount of our shotguns and only covered up to lvl 45 so obviously we changed things up a bit for it to work out up to Lvl 99 and with our amount of shotguns. They didn't have the amount of shotguns and there was no need to divide them into sections since everybody knew all breakers by name and their stats / weight / dmg / delay / clip size. Why are you so fixated on removing the whole diversity (which has always been there) instead of waiting for the balance patch?

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    As Gang said Ijji had different shotgun types not just standard shotguns. So saying "remove the whole idea and stick to how it always was" doesn't exactly work here. We pretty much followed Ijji's route of shotgun diversity but split them into proper categories with name tags to make it more clear and for balance purposes. Ijji only had 1/4th the amount of our shotguns and only covered up to lvl 60 so obviously we changed things up a bit for it to work out. They didn't have the amount of shotguns and there was no need to divide them into sections since everybody knew all breakers by name and their stats / dmg / clip size. Why are you so fixated on removing the whole diversity (instead of waiting for the balance patch)?
    im just shocked why its still a thing while it shouldnt im not fixated I just think its better for the server, idk how after everything you can still say its going to be balanced better.. its all gravy

im just saying whats better for the server if you cant see it its fine do what you want lol.. ill wait and see what the balance update offers I guess cause no matter what I say your still going to do what you want anyway so its all cool.

and fyi ijji didnt have nothing like this it literally had 1 shotgun with 1extra clip clip ( pioneer ) rest were different dmg depending on lvl ( on shop) and donor shop like iron crow and etc it didnt have small heavy lightweight middleweight heavyweight w.e you wnna call it with 3 clip 5 clip and 6 clip it also just had 1 avenger literally 1 you guys have like 30 and rendered so many cool looking shotguns useless ingame in active play cause of this idea literally most of the coolest lookin shotguns are deadass useless or unused because of this but yolo its just a suggestion no biggie no need to stress over

Thanks
    im just shocked why its still a thing while it shouldnt im not fixated I just think its better for the server, idk how after everything you can still say its going to be balanced better.. its all gravy

im just saying whats better for the server if you cant see it its fine do what you want lol.. ill wait and see what the balance update offers I guess cause no matter what I say your still going to do what you want anyway so its all cool.

and fyi ijji didnt have nothing like this it literally had 1 shotgun with 1extra clip clip ( pioneer ) rest were different dmg depending on lvl ( on shop) and donor shop like iron crow and etc it didnt have small heavy lightweight middleweight heavyweight w.e you wnna call it with 3 clip 5 clip and 6 clip it also just had 1 avenger literally 1 you guys have like 30 and rendered so many cool looking shotguns useless ingame in active play cause of this idea literally most of the coolest lookin shotguns are deadass useless or unused because of this but yolo its just a suggestion no biggie no need to stress over
    Well when you say certain shotguns or a whole category of shotguns is useless then that's a balance problem and that's exactly what I was talking about earlier.

Ijji only had like a handful of shotguns, but they still had diversity. They just didn't name them lightweight or heavyweight like we did (and we only did that to make it clear what you're getting because of our huge amount of shotguns). If you only have like 8 shotguns like Ijji did and only cover up to Lvl 45 then of course you won't have many shotguns of the same type since you don't have many shotguns at all, lol. But even with so little shotguns they still had diversity as you said yourself, with different damage / clip size (2 clip, 5 clip) / delays and mixed weights like 15 weight, 16 weight, 18 weight, 20 weight. Not all breakers were 5 clip 9 dmg 1000 delay.

Oh yeah we added the "Light" shotgun type with bigger clip size / lower delay because V7 was all about shotguns wíth bigger clip size and low delay (remember 7 clips, 800 delay anyone?) and we wanted to give those people shotguns with bigger clip size and lower delay like they're used to from V7.

Now you thinking that all Light and Heavy shotguns for example are useless is, as I said, a problem of balance, not a problem of diversity itself. And if you're on about skins I also addressed that in my previous post. https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...=1#post1056038

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Well when you say certain shotguns or a whole category of shotguns is useless then that's a balance problem and that's exactly what I was talking about earlier.

Ijji only had like a handful of shotguns, but they still had diversity. They just didn't name them lightweight or heavyweight like we did (and we only did that to make it clear what you're getting because of our huge amount of shotguns). If you only have like 8 shotguns like Ijji did and only cover up to Lvl 45 then of course you won't have many shotguns of the same type since you don't have many shotguns at all, lol. But even with so little shotguns they still had diversity as you said yourself, with different damage / clip size (2 clip, 5 clip) / delays and mixed weights like 15 weight, 16 weight, 18 weight, 20 weight. Not all breakers were 5 clip 9 dmg 1000 delay.

Oh yeah we added the "Light" shotgun type with bigger clip size / lower delay because V7 was all about shotguns wíth bigger clip size and low delay (remember 7 clips, 800 delay anyone?) and we wanted to give those people shotguns with bigger clip size and lower delay like they're used to from V7.

Now you thinking that all Light and Heavy shotguns for example are useless is, as I said, a problem of balance, not a problem of diversity itself. And if you're on about skins I also addressed that in my previous post. https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...=1#post1056038
    or you can also add a way like for the sets / clothes with weapons so people can put the swaggiest shotguns they want over the op ones like wearing lb and lbx and then having a pioneer n lbx over same with the donor set underneath and u can wear what u want jus for the hp/ap of the one underneath

would be a pretty cool concept too

but this still doenst fix the balance issues as you stated yeah its pretty garbage imo anyway i doubt no matter how perfect you make it people are ever going to use it cause what you dont understand is gunz players never like change or change of meta remind yourself back to 1-2 yrs when snipers were mad op and people just hated it and eventually it got nerfed and nerfed to the point that its at now hardly used back then their was so many active snipers weither we accept it or not in general gunz players dont like meta change at all i still think no matter how perfect you balance 3pellet sgs it still wont be as po pular as 5pellet and can potentially make things WAY worse than it already is for the server

why is why i proposed to drop all of this and just do it like I said but if you wnna try yolo
    Last edited by Traumatiser; 07-12-2019 at 11:35 PM.

Thanks
    or you can also add a way like for the sets / clothes with weapons so people can put the swaggiest shotguns they want over the op ones like wearing lb and lbx and then having a pioneer n lbx over same with the donor set underneath and u can wear what u want jus for the hp/ap of the one underneath

would be a pretty cool concept too

but this still doenst fix the balance issues as you stated yeah its pretty garbage imo anyway i doubt no matter how perfect you make it people are ever going to use it cause what you dont understand is gunz players never like change or change of meta remind yourself back to 1-2 yrs when snipers were mad op and people just hated it and eventually it got nerfed and nerfed to the point that its at now hardly used back then their was so many active snipers weither we accept it or not in general gunz players dont like meta change at all i still think no matter how perfect you balance 3pellet sgs it still wont be as po pular as 5pellet and can potentially make things WAY worse than it already is for the server

why is why i proposed to drop all of this and just do it like I said but if you wnna try yolo
    I thought about the cosmetic slots for weapons before, the only problem is though that people would / could complain when they get hit high damage from a shotgun that looks like it's low damage. Or when people want a fair fight with same equipment (e.g. rusty sword, or lvl 60 sgs) and end up cheating / hiding their strong weapons by covering them with said skins. I'm thinking that could be a problem. Not sure.

GunZ players don't like changes / change of meta, that's true. If anything is equal or better than standard shotguns you see a lot of people complaining because of new meta. Most people just want their good old shotgun fights and they don't want to adapt to something new and I accept that.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    We thought about the cosmetic slots for weapons before, the only problem is though that people would / could complain when they get hit high damage from a shotgun that looks like it's low damage. Or when people want a fair fight with same equipment (e.g. rusty sword, or lvl 60 sgs) and end up cheating / hiding their strong weapons by covering them with said skins. I'm thinking that could be a problem. Not sure.

GunZ players don't like changes / change of meta, that's true (it doesn't make things easier lol). If anything is equal or better than standard shotguns you see a lot of people complaining because of new meta.
    maybe you could make it when a player reports and provide a replay it will show in the replay the name of the shotgun the player is using above the shotgun sign

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eran View Post
    maybe you could make it when a player reports and provide a replay it will show in the replay the name of the shotgun the player is using above the shotgun sign
    Well it could be done so the real weapon name is always shown in replays, yeah.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Well it could be done so the real weapon name is always shown in replays, yeah.
    for example Limitbreaker (avenger skin)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information