Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    So I still havent logged in after like 2-3 weeks even for my nostalgia crave every now and then but I just checked on website and why do we still have retarded

[S] [H] [L] shotguns

can we just revert to how the itemshop was at v7? this is a big factor you lost alot of people because you gave priority to force people to donate to get shitty lbx or other items and rendered most of the actually cool looking sgs useless and in general this concept is trash.. im one of the few people who play for aesthetics and cosmetics and I dont know why in general this is still a thing can we just go back to how the item shop and balancing was in v7? and both lbs should just have same dmg with maybe less delay and the donor shop ones like pink, mayuri and etc should just have more delay or something just BALANCE IT ALL EQUALLY thats all people want I cant stress this enough over the years I dont want to be forced to use ugly shotguns just because their top tier which is why I'll never actively play the other shitty server for that main reason.

also make avengers a thing if this ever does happen like on ijji not multiple avengers like we have now just THE ACTUAL avengers shotgun from ijji and also pioneer and break 8 + 9p should be made somehow useable maybe 1dmg less from donor shotguns so people can use them for nostalgia and not feel completely outshadowed by powerlessness.

do these and you'll be on your way to a great server thanks this is just FEW of the main things that SHOULD Of been done along time ago

thanks hope you enjoy my rant and have a good day
    Last edited by Ommadawn; 07-11-2019 at 12:49 AM.

2. The following 8 users say thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

ClassiCz (07-27-2019), Historia (07-11-2019), Khang (07-11-2019), LizaSoberano (07-11-2019), Oriqin (07-12-2019), Page (07-11-2019), Shang (07-11-2019)

Thread Information