Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Well it could be done so the real weapon name is always shown in replays, yeah.
    Is it possible for this to only be a local/client-sided option under Misc settings where a user gets to pick the shotgun skin/sound for weapon slots 1 and 2, and be the only one to view the skin name appended to the original name in the bottom-right corner? For instance: Limitbreaker X (Genesis).

This way, only a local user would be able to view their custom settings and these options can be disabled from the perspectives of other players, spectators, replays, and duel tournament (keeping it unchanged & displaying original items) to avoid any conflict. Something similar to custom crosshairs.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by EternalBeast View Post
    Is it possible for this to only be a local/client-sided option under Misc settings where a user gets to pick the shotgun skin/sound for weapon slots 1 and 2, and be the only one to view the skin name appended to the original name in the bottom-right corner? For instance: Limitbreaker X (Genesis).

This way, only a local user would be able to view their custom settings and these options can be disabled from the perspectives of other players, spectators, replays, and duel tournament (keeping it unchanged & displaying original items) to avoid any conflict. Something similar to custom crosshairs.
    I think you mean that we keep the different shotguns and stats etc., and just add an option for people to override their shotgun skin locally incase they don't like theirs. That is possible.

Thanks
    I think you mean that we keep the different shotguns and stats etc
    I don't have an opinion about that, but I personally don't see what all the fuss is about; I've enjoyed [H] shotguns in small maps or close range A/D games, and like the overall idea of weapon classes as they simplify things (and not the other way around, as some people seem to think).
    Last edited by EternalBeast; 07-13-2019 at 06:00 PM.

Thanks
    I don't think that the complete removal of Light/Standard/Heavy Shotgun categories is the best way to go. But if that were to be done, IA (Infinite Ammo) and R (Instant Reload) should also be re-added since people also bring that up as
    Hey dont readd R IA please. it's bad enough that you the occasional CW here and there but it's ONLY a large garden room, 1-3 atk n def rooms, 1-3 duel rooms, 1 training, and that's it. If it was to be re implemented, it should ONLY apply to Training rooms. Not TEAM training(cuz then they'll gladly make rooms just to spam zzz) but training rooms.

the L/H/S notion makes no difference. Changing it means nothing. Keeping things at 1000 delay keeps it SKILL based. Especially with the new shotgun spread being added that would be horrific.. Literally spamming at 850 delay getting pbs from mid range. McSic + Dave, take it from someone who gives a dam about competition.... You're doing fine with just adjusting the antilead/sg spread situation.

WHAT U SHOOOOUUULDDDDDDD do is disable the TDM function so everyone can cw and make it a comp based server again. Idk. Just a nudge to make players cw more

5. The following user said thank you to Avenge for this useful post:

Traumatiser (07-18-2019)

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    WHAT U SHOOOOUUULDDDDDDD do is disable the TDM function so everyone can cw and make it a comp based server again. Idk. Just a nudge to make players cw more
    Lmao ye force a more unpopular mode, that will please the players. Removing the most popular mode would surely kill the server.

Verali's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Would love to play again with LB and Pony sg, V7 was best.
    mifuk

Country
    Thanks
    noob players needs this [r] [ia] thing, basically for spamming rockets like what they like, and used to do @ Mansion TDM. & other stuff like trolling other players with STUN Rocket. Once it's added there will be a few people coming back for that, not that many because some might not know it or what so ever. u should make ur own server and disable TDM if thats what u want, thats stupid. for me now a days people like to join training room more, there should be a new change here, an example there should be 1 training room or 2, and it has atime limit that rotates map every 30 minutes. this 2 rooms will be sticky a room. And Turbo Mode needs be fix, i can get level 99 in just 6 hours by playing that if there we're like alot of players i can get 99 in just 3 hours by playing turbo mode. Thats why no 1 grinding C9 anymore, when u can do Turbo Mode and get 99 in just 3 hours..
    not well known because im ur dad.

my FAVURETE SUNG IS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-6R-b2arJ0 - HAPPY PUU ./.

9. The following user said thank you to Oriqin for this useful post:

randomserver (07-18-2019)

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I totally agree with you guys that [R][IA] mode is for unskilled players and I agree that we shouldn't enable them in TDM mode. However, there is a ''dead'' mode called Team Deathmatch + Extreme. It's basically a tdm without any respawn timer, and instead of playing rounds u have an amount of people to kill. Maybe implement it there for the people that just wants to play with rockets, rifles, snipers and machine guns without having to worry about ammo or reload. You revive a ''dead'' game mode and u have players that will enjoy the game.

11. The following 2 users say thank you to Shang for this useful post:

Eran (07-18-2019), Ganggbangg (07-18-2019)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shang View Post
    I totally agree with you guys that [R][IA] mode is for unskilled players and I agree that we shouldn't enable them in TDM mode. However, there is a ''dead'' mode called Team Deathmatch + Extreme. It's basically a tdm without any respawn timer, and instead of playing rounds u have an amount of people to kill. Maybe implement it there for the people that just wants to play with rockets, rifles, snipers and machine guns without having to worry about ammo or reload. You revive a ''dead'' game mode and u have players that will enjoy the game.
    no.... no R/IA at all...

uwu

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Avenge View Post

Just listen to yourself lmao

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information