Originally Posted by McSic View Post
As Gang said Ijji had different shotgun types not just standard shotguns. So saying "remove the whole idea and stick to how it always was" doesn't exactly work here. We pretty much followed Ijji's route of shotgun diversity but split them into proper categories with name tags to make it more clear and for balance purposes. Ijji only had 1/4th the amount of our shotguns and only covered up to lvl 60 so obviously we changed things up a bit for it to work out. They didn't have the amount of shotguns and there was no need to divide them into sections since everybody knew all breakers by name and their stats / dmg / clip size. Why are you so fixated on removing the whole diversity (instead of waiting for the balance patch)?
im just shocked why its still a thing while it shouldnt im not fixated I just think its better for the server, idk how after everything you can still say its going to be balanced better.. its all gravy

im just saying whats better for the server if you cant see it its fine do what you want lol.. ill wait and see what the balance update offers I guess cause no matter what I say your still going to do what you want anyway so its all cool.

and fyi ijji didnt have nothing like this it literally had 1 shotgun with 1extra clip clip ( pioneer ) rest were different dmg depending on lvl ( on shop) and donor shop like iron crow and etc it didnt have small heavy lightweight middleweight heavyweight w.e you wnna call it with 3 clip 5 clip and 6 clip it also just had 1 avenger literally 1 you guys have like 30 and rendered so many cool looking shotguns useless ingame in active play cause of this idea literally most of the coolest lookin shotguns are deadass useless or unused because of this but yolo its just a suggestion no biggie no need to stress over