Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    I don't think that the complete removal of Light/Standard/Heavy Shotgun categories is the best way to go. But if that were to be done, IA (Infinite Ammo) and R (Instant Reload) should also be re-added since people also bring that up as
    yeah it is the complete removal is the best way to go about it.. and I dont see how that being removed means infinite ammo and instant reload is needed to be added but sure if it will gain 20-30 more players go for it tbh but yea just light/standard/heavy into 1 category and add IA ( reload ) and balance the sgs with the dmgs I gave while giving lbx a slight boost considering its hte recent (ultra 'rare') sg so people dont cry about the money they spent even though I wouldnt care having both lbs if they were both the exact same and equivalent to even donors but some people would cause they need every advantage they can get (cough those people are you yes the questers of this server) the actual half decent community want equality and proper balance.

anyway yeah

2. The following user said thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

Skilly (07-11-2019)

Thread Information