Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    So I still havent logged in after like 2-3 weeks even for my nostalgia crave every now and then but I just checked on website and why do we still have retarded

[S] [H] [L] shotguns

can we just revert to how the itemshop was at v7? this is a big factor you lost alot of people because you gave priority to force people to donate to get shitty lbx or other items and rendered most of the actually cool looking sgs useless and in general this concept is trash.. im one of the few people who play for aesthetics and cosmetics and I dont know why in general this is still a thing can we just go back to how the item shop and balancing was in v7? and both lbs should just have same dmg with maybe less delay and the donor shop ones like pink, mayuri and etc should just have more delay or something just BALANCE IT ALL EQUALLY thats all people want I cant stress this enough over the years I dont want to be forced to use ugly shotguns just because their top tier which is why I'll never actively play the other shitty server for that main reason.

also make avengers a thing if this ever does happen like on ijji not multiple avengers like we have now just THE ACTUAL avengers shotgun from ijji and also pioneer and break 8 + 9p should be made somehow useable maybe 1dmg less from donor shotguns so people can use them for nostalgia and not feel completely outshadowed by powerlessness.

do these and you'll be on your way to a great server thanks this is just FEW of the main things that SHOULD Of been done along time ago

thanks hope you enjoy my rant and have a good day
    Last edited by Ommadawn; 07-11-2019 at 12:49 AM.

2. The following 8 users say thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

ClassiCz (07-27-2019), Historia (07-11-2019), Khang (07-11-2019), LizaSoberano (07-11-2019), Oriqin (07-12-2019), Page (07-11-2019), Shang (07-11-2019)

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Thats what I have been thinking too lately. I haven't seen anyone using the [H] class shotguns. It's absolutely horrible. I like the changes you are suggesting. My favorite shotgun are the Black Infinity shotguns but it is a shame that the limitbreakers are just too powerful. A question tho, what delay/dmg are you thinking of?
    In v7 you had 1 limit breaker and it did 10 dmg and it had 900 delay. And the 200 coins shotguns had 9 dmg and 850 delay. I don't want it to be a spamming fest again.

Also, you talked about making all the shotguns the same dmg but different delays. But how different, like a 50 delay difference? Would that devalue the limitbreakers?
    Just something to think about.

Regarding the pioneer/avenger, what I'm suggesting is making them the level 90 shotguns. They will be the highest dmg bounty shotguns with the same stats as the red shotguns (100 coins shotguns). Good idea?

4. The following user said thank you to Shang for this useful post:

Traumatiser (07-11-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shang View Post
    Thats what I have been thinking too lately. I haven't seen anyone using the [H] class shotguns. It's absolutely horrible. I like the changes you are suggesting. My favorite shotgun are the Black Infinity shotguns but it is a shame that the limitbreakers are just too powerful. A question tho, what delay/dmg are you thinking of?
    In v7 you had 1 limit breaker and it did 10 dmg and it had 900 delay. And the 200 coins shotguns had 9 dmg and 850 delay. I don't want it to be a spamming fest again.

Also, you talked about making all the shotguns the same dmg but different delays. But how different, like a 50 delay difference? Would that devalue the limitbreakers?
    Just something to think about.

Regarding the pioneer/avenger, what I'm suggesting is making them the level 90 shotguns. They will be the highest dmg bounty shotguns with the same stats as the red shotguns (100 coins shotguns). Good idea?
    Could be a delay change of 100-200 to normal donor shop ones which is STILL BIG but not enough to make people mad cause it just means less quicker rs spam which is how gunz should be or make lbx 9 or 10dmg and normal lb 1 dmg less and same delay while normal donor shop items same as lb dmg but 100-200 delay off EITHER WAY it will make lbx as owners intended the superior shotgun but not enough to get people jaded into being forced to use it this is just one of many ways you can go around it.

and yeah or just make every shotgun after lv 60 same dmg n delay so pioneer n b8 b7 and b9p is lv 60 in that situation wit prob 1 dmg less then the donor ones and then you can also make vannila mod ingame just auto equip these 2 guns and yong wol rang so its actually vanilla and STICKS to the real name

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    There's already SG rebalance planned for a future update, removing the S H L idea is something to be considered, I do enjoy having weapons with 6 in the magazine but that can be easily implemented without the S H L system.

About this being done a long time ago, there was a rebalance a few months back that dropped the LBs damage to 10 from 11, but that still hasn't changed the fact that they're still OP, so changes will be made there too.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    There's already SG rebalance planned for a future update, removing the S H L idea is something to be considered, I do enjoy having weapons with 6 in the magazine but that can be easily implemented without the S H L system.

About this being done a long time ago, there was a rebalance a few months back that dropped the LBs damage to 10 from 11, but that still hasn't changed the fact that they're still OP, so changes will be made there too.
    appreciate the reply but im just going to say it on behalf of the whole community no1 trusts any decision devs or game owners make without atleast laying it forward before, pretty sure people who are active HALF decent players would agree my way would be the best way around it but if they have another idea they can lay it here and maybe we can find a middle line which works best for sides without just doing previous mistakes putting out shit without telling anyone especially considering devs/owners hardly play the game to have any idea on what seems good

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Traumatiser View Post
    appreciate the reply but im just going to say it on behalf of the whole community no1 trusts any decision devs or game owners make without atleast laying it forward before, pretty sure people who are active HALF decent players would agree my way would be the best way around it but if they have another idea they can lay it here and maybe we can find a middle line which works best for sides without just doing previous mistakes putting out shit without telling anyone especially considering devs/owners hardly play the game to have any idea on what seems good
    Lol we gave the people a pole on that rebalance on forum, too lazy to find the thread. Also if people want changes then they should actually do something about it, for example the SG Spread, we gave people so many options to test the perfect spread that they find would be the best fit yet with the most recent update on the 11th June people aren't even bothering to test, and yet they sit and complain about the spread. We're giving people the freedom here and yet they're not bothering to test it. Of course the rebalance won't just happen randomly without any testing or opinions from the public, that's if people even bother to come to test.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Lol we gave the people a pole on that rebalance on forum, too lazy to find the thread. Also if people want changes then they should actually do something about it, for example the SG Spread, we gave people so many options to test the perfect spread that they find would be the best fit yet with the most recent update on the 11th June people aren't even bothering to test, and yet they sit and complain about the spread. We're giving people the freedom here and yet they're not bothering to test it. Of course the rebalance won't just happen randomly without any testing or opinions from the public, that's if people even bother to come to test.
    you keep just saying we gave people this option that option what people dude all your main players quit or just went super inactive in general during the whole trying to turn gunz into mmo after making them wait for 2 yrs just for what a laughing stock v8 was anyway not going to get into that, anyway sure I guess I get what your saying people do tend to bail out on stuff like that but you still had enough people test ingame maybe not what you was expecting but SOME people did come anyway

that aint hte issue this is a suggestion for fixing the shotguns to how they was with a better balance

Country
    Thanks
    you keep just saying we gave people this option that option what people dude all your main players quit or just went super inactive in general during the whole trying to turn gunz into mmo after making them wait for 2 yrs just for what a laughing stock v8 was anyway not going to get into that, anyway sure I guess I get what your saying people do tend to bail out on stuff like that but you still had enough people test ingame maybe not what you was expecting but SOME people did come anyway

that aint hte issue this is a suggestion for fixing the shotguns to how they was with a better balance
    The past is the past, talking about the things that happened won't change anything nor does it change the attitudes of current players. All I'm saying is we're giving the community the options now, I just want to see people actually taking that opportunity instead of saying the staff testing and opinions aren't trusted 24/7, I honestly don't care about that, in-fact it's better now that people can pick so that they don't come back and complain about the decision because well, they made the decision themselves. During V7 people were saying the LB was OP, if you want to feel free to post a full rebalance sheet of what you think the damage / delay of SGs that are donor / non-donor should be.

11. The following user said thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

Traumatiser (07-11-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    The past is the past, talking about the things that happened won't change anything nor does it change the attitudes of current players. All I'm saying is we're giving the community the options now, I just want to see people actually taking that opportunity instead of saying the staff testing and opinions aren't trusted 24/7, I honestly don't care about that, in-fact it's better now that people can pick so that they don't come back and complain about the decision because well, they made the decision themselves. During V7 people were saying the LB was OP, if you want to feel free to post a full rebalance sheet of what you think the damage / delay of SGs that are donor / non-donor should be.
    im not saying any of that til you suggested it I havent visited or checked any previous updates fgunz even has I wasnt even aware of this recent pellet spread options n shit due to inactivity ingame and being (Wrongly) banned on forum xd but anyway

this is just a small step to greatness obviously gunz will never peak to its previous glory but this WILL make people who once left or play for nostalgia like me want to come back and actually have a good time without being cucked by forced options

anyway I would make a rebalance sheet if I knew it would get actually LOOKED at forget actually being taken seriously ive done so many suggestions over the years in this sections that all ended up eventually being put into action after INITIALLY being denied ok not denied lets say IGNORED.

anyway its just a suggestion free in the air take it as you like like I said it wont revive the game to peak but it will make certain people wen they return possibly enjoy even more..

Country
    Thanks
    im not saying any of that til you suggested it I havent visited or checked any previous updates fgunz even has I wasnt even aware of this recent pellet spread options n shit due to inactivity ingame and being (Wrongly) banned on forum xd but anyway

this is just a small step to greatness obviously gunz will never peak to its previous glory but this WILL make people who once left or play for nostalgia like me want to come back and actually have a good time without being cucked by forced options

anyway I would make a rebalance sheet if I knew it would get actually LOOKED at forget actually being taken seriously ive done so many suggestions over the years in this sections that all ended up eventually being put into action after INITIALLY being denied ok not denied lets say IGNORED.

anyway its just a suggestion free in the air take it as you like like I said it wont revive the game to peak but it will make certain people wen they return possibly enjoy even more..
    If that's what you're worried about then dw, it won't be ignored, because we actually want to hear from the community. Yes in the past I got frustrated as well when a lot of good suggestions were getting thrown out there with no response but now things are different I can assure you that. If you feel like there's any previous suggestions you made are still valid now send me a link and I'll have a look and re-open the threads to bring them back to light.

OT with the suggestion: Yes I agree with it, a long with some other stuff that need to be changed.

14. The following user said thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

Traumatiser (07-11-2019)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information