Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I totally agree with you guys that [R][IA] mode is for unskilled players and I agree that we shouldn't enable them in TDM mode. However, there is a ''dead'' mode called Team Deathmatch + Extreme. It's basically a tdm without any respawn timer, and instead of playing rounds u have an amount of people to kill. Maybe implement it there for the people that just wants to play with rockets, rifles, snipers and machine guns without having to worry about ammo or reload. You revive a ''dead'' game mode and u have players that will enjoy the game.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Shang for this useful post:

Eran (07-18-2019), Ganggbangg (07-18-2019)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shang View Post
    I totally agree with you guys that [R][IA] mode is for unskilled players and I agree that we shouldn't enable them in TDM mode. However, there is a ''dead'' mode called Team Deathmatch + Extreme. It's basically a tdm without any respawn timer, and instead of playing rounds u have an amount of people to kill. Maybe implement it there for the people that just wants to play with rockets, rifles, snipers and machine guns without having to worry about ammo or reload. You revive a ''dead'' game mode and u have players that will enjoy the game.
    no.... no R/IA at all...

Thread Information