Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    I don't think that the complete removal of Light/Standard/Heavy Shotgun categories is the best way to go. But if that were to be done, IA (Infinite Ammo) and R (Instant Reload) should also be re-added since people also bring that up as
    Originally Posted by Traumatiser View Post
    a big factor you lost alot of people

LizaSoberano's Avatar @lizasoberano

Country
    Thanks
    yes mcsic

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    I don't think that the complete removal of Light/Standard/Heavy Shotgun categories is the best way to go. But if that were to be done, IA (Infinite Ammo) and R (Instant Reload) should also be re-added since people also bring that up as
    yeah it is the complete removal is the best way to go about it.. and I dont see how that being removed means infinite ammo and instant reload is needed to be added but sure if it will gain 20-30 more players go for it tbh but yea just light/standard/heavy into 1 category and add IA ( reload ) and balance the sgs with the dmgs I gave while giving lbx a slight boost considering its hte recent (ultra 'rare') sg so people dont cry about the money they spent even though I wouldnt care having both lbs if they were both the exact same and equivalent to even donors but some people would cause they need every advantage they can get (cough those people are you yes the questers of this server) the actual half decent community want equality and proper balance.

anyway yeah

4. The following user said thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

Skilly (07-11-2019)

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Traumatiser View Post
    yeah it is the complete removal is the best way to go about it.. and I dont see how that being removed means infinite ammo and instant reload is needed to be added but sure if it will gain 20-30 more players go for it tbh but yea just light/standard/heavy into 1 category and add IA ( reload ) and balance the sgs with the dmgs I gave while giving lbx a slight boost considering its hte recent (ultra 'rare') sg so people dont cry about the money they spent even though I wouldnt care having both lbs if they were both the exact same and equivalent to even donors but some people would cause they need every advantage they can get (cough those people are you yes the questers of this server) the actual half decent community want equality and proper balance.

anyway yeah
    I think what he meant was that both these reason were seen as "big factors" that affected player count, therefore if one should get done, so should the other. I don't really agree with it since IA and R have been implemented in certain modes such as Infected, CTF and Turbo already. The replacement being Ammo Drop I think has worked out quite nicely.

Anyway in regards to the SG Re-balance, it would be interesting to see a chart that shows the delay / damage of the shotguns both in-game and donor with changes that make things balanced.

Thanks
    I don't think that people really care or are bothered by the existance of Light / Standard / Heavy shotgun categories (correct me if I'm wrong). I think it's the balance.

I don't disagree with a rebalance of shotguns, since I think that is the main problem. Not the existance of different categories/shotguns but the stats and balance of them.

As Chef said we already had and have plans for a shotgun rebalance which we're gonna execute soon, when the new/improved SG spray takes place.

uwu

Country
    Thanks
    The fact is the mayuri shotgun was one of the more popular shotguns back in the day, and the biggest evidence to why H is practically pointless is the fact that i don't remember the last time i heard a tuturu. I've only seen a single player in this game within the year i've been playing use a heavy shotgun and it wasnt for longer than a week.
    Last edited by Lawri; 07-12-2019 at 05:55 PM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lawri View Post
    The fact is the mayuri shotgun was one of the more popular shotguns back in the day, and the biggest evidence to why H is practically pointless is the fact that i don't remember the last time i heard a tuturu. I've only seen a single player in this game within the year i've been playing use a heavy shotgun and it wasnt for longer than a week.
    Yup, could describe that as balance problem. If heavy shotguns were balanced better, people would use them more (for example).

(Or just turn the 'good skins' (skins people want the most) into [S] (Standard) Shotguns, like Mayuri Shotgun / Genesis Revenge)

uwu

Country
    Thanks
    I would agree on using the skinned shotguns as standard, since they're the most popular(and probably the best?) choice of shotguns to use.

edit: I had 600 coins laying on me at one point and i honestly would have probably immediately thrown it at the mayuri shotgun(but its H so i just wasted it boxes, lol.).
    Last edited by Lawri; 07-12-2019 at 06:12 PM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lawri View Post
    I would agree on using the skinned shotguns as standard, since they're the most popular(and probably the best?) choice of shotguns to use.

edit: I had 600 coins laying on me at one point and i honestly would have probably immediately thrown it at the mayuri shotgun(but its H so i just wasted it boxes, lol.).
    I will definitely think about it.

The first step is to balance light / standard / heavy shotguns so all of them have a use and none of them are OP or P2W (Plan A).
    If that alone doesn't help / fix it, I might change the skins so the most popular skins are all [S] Shotguns (Plan B). If that still doesn't help / fix it, I will consider the removal of Light/Heavy categories for shotguns (Plan C).

11. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Lawri (07-12-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    I will definitely think about it.

The first step is to balance light / standard / heavy shotguns so all of them have a use and none of them are OP or P2W (Plan A).
    If that alone doesn't help / fix it, I might change the skins so the most popular skins are all [S] Shotguns (Plan B). If that still doesn't help / fix it, I will consider the removal of Light/Heavy categories for shotguns (Plan C).
    or just remove that whole idea in general and just stick to how it always was for the past 10 yrs like why are you so fixated on these lol

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information