Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Regarding the aspect of this thread which affects the ET, I agree that hosting for a smaller player base with limited participation is not that thrilling for some ET's, but personally, I have no problems about hosting for more or for less players (though my minimum to start is at least 6 players on blue). For this summer I try to consistently host everyday at least once (wish I could host more but I have a strenuous summer job). Yes, it is indeed fantastic that Emperor is helping us out, but that you might say can be a temporary fix, while Mike is on his vacation, and the other ET's are taking personal time or are somewhat busy (this last sentence can be a reiteration of Linzor's 1st paragraph in his reply).

Originally Posted by Prone View Post
    I clearly said "(unless reasons given)" so I'm not trying to bash on any of the ET's at all if they got their own things going on, but its a different story when they've actually been online and don't host.
    It is disappointing to hear about this, but I hope it's because of not having enough time that the person(s) chose not to host. Then again this piece I wish to look into.

I won't discuss about the GM suggestions since its not my department, nor the telemarketing aspects of this thread.

Spoiler!

2. The following user said thank you to justRelax for this useful post:

Rey (07-30-2019)

Thread Information