Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Problem with unban appeals is that probably 75% of the people lie about them using something (in case of hacking) or they bypassed their ban one or multiple times, we cannot be more lax if people lie or bypass.

Another problem is that a lot of people have grown up or started playing other games. Also, games like Fortnite have been growing massively in popularity among the young players which also impacted GunZ popularity. (since it had many young players as well, especially in certain countries)
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Prone's Avatar Honesty is key ~

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Mate u tryna fire shots while I’m on holiday in Canada???

OT: As said many times before, we can’t forget the fact that a majority of the people not playing gunz anymore just have lives, jobs and families. I mean most of the staff started playing this game more than 10 years ago and we’re currently at an age where its difficult to maintain activity on a game like this. And yeah to keep and attract new players is difficult since GunZ is just a difficult game to get into, gotta put a lot of effort in it.
    I did say unless reasons given though smh.

OT: I know that FG isnt the first thing on people's mind when they get out of work or spend time with their families. But in the same time many friendships were created here and some still remain friends even outside of FG. I'm just trying to defend a place they can come back to to reminisce.

Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Problem with unban appeals is that probably 75% of the people lie about them using something (in case of hacking) or they bypassed their ban one or multiple times, we cannot be more lax if people lie or bypass.

Another problem is that a lot of people have grown up or started playing other games. Also, games like Fortnite have been growing massively in popularity among the young players which also impacted GunZ popularity. (since it had many young players as well, especially in certain countries)
    Ew fortnite. I mean yea its understandable that most people who play GunZ are more likely around 20+ yrs old at the very least, but that doesnt explain why other servers still have players. Everyone is trying to make their own private server when honestly we should all have our eyes on one and have one big server. The forum stats on FG are greater than any other server and it was the first one to catch my eye ever since Aeria (ijji) closed. Yea, some people unban appeals appear two-faced I know that just as much as the GMs. But I still strongly believe that GunZ can stay alive for a really long time because theres not really any copy for it. Its not a dead game, just outdated. I mean like look at games like Super mario maker right? Super mario world is a game older than GunZ many times over, but all they had to do was make it so that you can make your own maps and play in it freely and BAM its basically the same exact game. Any game could attract attention even if its just the most simplest, yet most requested change. I know the server may not have the manpower, but it does have the time. I have faith.
    Credits to Azuki

* ~ Obsessed With Love ~ *
    +*~Give me your Heart; I'll give you my Life~*+
    Check out my poems at: http://meaningbehindit.blogspot.com/

Thread Information