Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Prone's Avatar Honesty is key ~

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Opeth View Post
    the game itself just died.. asdave stated above players went to play other games (especially young people) and other players just grew up enough for this game or other games.. i don't think there is a way to get this server as it was before, also not to mention the other gunz server that has daily over 200 players online and still have new players to join it so yeah as you said players attract players so they of course will decide to play a server which has more player count and it is hard (impossible) to beat that server when you only have 50 players online everyday and need to increase it to 150 at least to get over
    Hell, even a good 200ish players daily is all I really dream for. I highly doubt that we could get back to 500+ players again.
    Credits to Azuki

* ~ Obsessed With Love ~ *
    +*~Give me your Heart; I'll give you my Life~*+
    Check out my poems at: http://meaningbehindit.blogspot.com/

Bulba's Avatar The Original Pokemon

Country
    Thanks
    Again, you have to understand too that this game is about a decades and a half old now. The generation where we were in our teens, that gap is around the 20s+ currently meaning college, jobs, families, etc.

As stated above, it's the era of Fortnite. Apex is losing player count left and right and the other popular game is LoL that has high player count. In addition. you're talking about millions of dollars spent to advertise and market these games to the younger folks.

We are also in the era of kids who love to watch others player games. When I look around the mall, I see kids watching streams of Fortnite, LoL, just regular Youtube Videos.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bulba View Post
    Again, you have to understand too that this game is about a decades and a half old now. The generation where we were in our teens, that gap is around the 20s+ currently meaning college, jobs, families, etc.

As stated above, it's the era of Fortnite. Apex is losing player count left and right and the other popular game is LoL that has high player count. In addition. you're talking about millions of dollars spent to advertise and market these games to the younger folks.

We are also in the era of kids who love to watch others player games. When I look around the mall, I see kids watching streams of Fortnite, LoL, just regular Youtube Videos.
    That basically sums up everything everyone else said, but thanks for your opinion.
    Credits to Azuki

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Regarding the aspect of this thread which affects the ET, I agree that hosting for a smaller player base with limited participation is not that thrilling for some ET's, but personally, I have no problems about hosting for more or for less players (though my minimum to start is at least 6 players on blue). For this summer I try to consistently host everyday at least once (wish I could host more but I have a strenuous summer job). Yes, it is indeed fantastic that Emperor is helping us out, but that you might say can be a temporary fix, while Mike is on his vacation, and the other ET's are taking personal time or are somewhat busy (this last sentence can be a reiteration of Linzor's 1st paragraph in his reply).

Originally Posted by Prone View Post
    I clearly said "(unless reasons given)" so I'm not trying to bash on any of the ET's at all if they got their own things going on, but its a different story when they've actually been online and don't host.
    It is disappointing to hear about this, but I hope it's because of not having enough time that the person(s) chose not to host. Then again this piece I wish to look into.

I won't discuss about the GM suggestions since its not my department, nor the telemarketing aspects of this thread.

Spoiler!

5. The following user said thank you to justRelax for this useful post:

Beast (07-30-2019)

-AznNinja's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    lul just bring back the [r] [ia] tags n people will come back to their addiction

7. The following 11 users say thank you to -AznNinja for this useful post:

AIisa (07-30-2019), Bulba (07-31-2019), Eddie (07-30-2019), Glaizel (07-30-2019), ImComming4U (07-30-2019), LizaSoberano (07-30-2019), Oriqin (07-30-2019), Piccolo (07-30-2019), Rengoku (07-30-2019), Student (07-30-2019), Zeino (07-30-2019)

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Prone View Post
    Hell, even a good 200ish players daily is all I really dream for. I highly doubt that we could get back to 500+ players again.
    i doubt that you can see the players count increasing to 200, in general this game is too old, rather than that it's not famous enough to get new players easily

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by -AznNinja View Post
    lul just bring back the [r] [ia] tags n people will come back to their addiction
    legit everyone who liked this comment are questers

while it is true its saddening

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    also I want to add this guy commented about everything from a questers perspective but nevermind he was always a training room player so his opinion is invalid but let me just SHOW you how wrong your opinion is prone..

unbanning players has never BEEN an issue to this as you can hack non stop with every hack in the history of gunz or on the otherside of the spectrum you can troll a forum mod which has NO impact on the game doesnt MAKE it unfair for players doesnt genuinely RUIN the fun of the game for others and get banned for 1-2 years with no choice but yeah haha so funny right hehe xd.

anyway if you want to revive this game if a little bit my suggestion post is the true answer listen to this and youll just have 10 people logging on just to spam events and then sit in training room for the rest of the day afk and trying to e-date catfishes allday..

your welcome for my big brain input

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Traumatiser View Post
    also I want to add this guy commented about everything from a questers perspective but nevermind he was always a training room player so his opinion is invalid but let me just SHOW you how wrong your opinion is prone..

unbanning players has never BEEN an issue to this as you can hack non stop with every hack in the history of gunz or on the otherside of the spectrum you can troll a forum mod which has NO impact on the game doesnt MAKE it unfair for players doesnt genuinely RUIN the fun of the game for others and get banned for 1-2 years with no choice but yeah haha so funny right hehe xd.

anyway if you want to revive this game if a little bit my suggestion post is the true answer listen to this and youll just have 10 people logging on just to spam events and then sit in training room for the rest of the day afk and trying to e-date catfishes allday..

your welcome for my big brain input
    It doesn't matter if you're a quester, training room warrior, clan war hero, or garden tdm pro. Everyone is allowed to have an opinion in this post because nobody should be treated differently just because they are more well known amongst the community. I get that theres trolls and hundreds of hacks out there for GunZ and obviously such things should get said punishment for committing such actions. I'm not to ban anybody cause that would not only ruin the game and everything that the admins stood for, but also make the server seem desperate to the point where they'd do anything to get players back. I know right now the server is in a slightly-desperate state right now, but it would never drop so low to the point where it would ruin the gameplay for the current players that are still active.

You're welcome for my big brain response
    Credits to Azuki

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dante View Post
    Well, if a player got banned because they hacked or another reason and another player (their friends) says that they'd stop / would stop because they got banned, it's their loss, not ours.
    Yh but what if a popular clan has many players (which prob clanwars) ,and lets say the leader or their key player gets banned. Most if the known members in the clan would wanna quit the game along with the one banned. That then becomes 'server's' loss.

13. The following user said thank you to ImComming4U for this useful post:

Prone (07-30-2019)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information