Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Prone's Avatar Honesty is key ~

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Opeth View Post
    the game itself just died.. asdave stated above players went to play other games (especially young people) and other players just grew up enough for this game or other games.. i don't think there is a way to get this server as it was before, also not to mention the other gunz server that has daily over 200 players online and still have new players to join it so yeah as you said players attract players so they of course will decide to play a server which has more player count and it is hard (impossible) to beat that server when you only have 50 players online everyday and need to increase it to 150 at least to get over
    Hell, even a good 200ish players daily is all I really dream for. I highly doubt that we could get back to 500+ players again.
    Credits to Azuki

* ~ Obsessed With Love ~ *
    +*~Give me your Heart; I'll give you my Life~*+
    Check out my poems at: http://meaningbehindit.blogspot.com/

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Prone View Post
    Hell, even a good 200ish players daily is all I really dream for. I highly doubt that we could get back to 500+ players again.
    i doubt that you can see the players count increasing to 200, in general this game is too old, rather than that it's not famous enough to get new players easily

Thread Information