Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Prone's Avatar Honesty is key ~

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ImComming4U View Post
    Yh but what if a popular clan has many players (which prob clanwars) ,and lets say the leader or their key player gets banned. Most if the known members in the clan would wanna quit the game along with the one banned. That then becomes 'server's' loss.
    Thank you. Finally somebody who gets the point. Many thanks to you friend.
    Credits to Azuki

* ~ Obsessed With Love ~ *
    +*~Give me your Heart; I'll give you my Life~*+
    Check out my poems at: http://meaningbehindit.blogspot.com/

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    No we got the point, it's just not how the system works and we won't bend our rules for people who "knows" a lot of other people. That goes back to the point Chef was making.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ImComming4U View Post
    Yh but what if a popular clan has many players (which prob clanwars) ,and lets say the leader or their key player gets banned. Most if the known members in the clan would wanna quit the game along with the one banned. That then becomes 'server's' loss.
    To anyone that leaves cuz their ‘leader’ got rightfully banned, you a loser

Prone's Avatar Honesty is key ~

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    No we got the point, it's just not how the system works and we won't bend our rules for people who "knows" a lot of other people. That goes back to the point Chef was making.
    I'm not saying to bend the rules for people who know a lot of people. I mean would it be a bad thing that if someone gets unbanned that some people come back due to that? No, it wouldnt be bad. That still doesn't mean that someone who is more well known should have a more likely chance to be unbanned rather than someone who nobody knows. I feel like I keep having to repeat myself.

Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    To anyone that leaves cuz their ‘leader’ got rightfully banned, you a loser
    Now you're just getting out of hand. Not everyone thinks the same way. Gotta see the bigger picture.

Honestly, I feel like this post is going nowhere. I stated my opinion and everyone stated theirs, but I got the responses that I asked for. Thank you for taking the time to comment.

~If anyone wanted further discuss this, please leave a PM instead of talking about it in the chatbox.

/close
    Credits to Azuki

* ~ Obsessed With Love ~ *
    +*~Give me your Heart; I'll give you my Life~*+
    Check out my poems at: http://meaningbehindit.blogspot.com/

Verali's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Most of to people who used to play gunz are like 20+ now? They have better things to do.. I dont think we ever get the playercount we had in V7
    mifuk

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Your point is very odd Josh, it's like you know what you wanna say but at the same time you don't know. When we get appeals from "big" players they get dealt with the same fair way that all other appeals get dealt with, if they get unbanned, good for them, if not, then they clearly didn't deserve the unban, it's that simple.

Anyway as requested, thread locked.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information