Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by -AznNinja View Post
    lul just bring back the [r] [ia] tags n people will come back to their addiction
    legit everyone who liked this comment are questers

while it is true its saddening

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    also I want to add this guy commented about everything from a questers perspective but nevermind he was always a training room player so his opinion is invalid but let me just SHOW you how wrong your opinion is prone..

unbanning players has never BEEN an issue to this as you can hack non stop with every hack in the history of gunz or on the otherside of the spectrum you can troll a forum mod which has NO impact on the game doesnt MAKE it unfair for players doesnt genuinely RUIN the fun of the game for others and get banned for 1-2 years with no choice but yeah haha so funny right hehe xd.

anyway if you want to revive this game if a little bit my suggestion post is the true answer listen to this and youll just have 10 people logging on just to spam events and then sit in training room for the rest of the day afk and trying to e-date catfishes allday..

your welcome for my big brain input

Prone's Avatar Honesty is key ~

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Traumatiser View Post
    also I want to add this guy commented about everything from a questers perspective but nevermind he was always a training room player so his opinion is invalid but let me just SHOW you how wrong your opinion is prone..

unbanning players has never BEEN an issue to this as you can hack non stop with every hack in the history of gunz or on the otherside of the spectrum you can troll a forum mod which has NO impact on the game doesnt MAKE it unfair for players doesnt genuinely RUIN the fun of the game for others and get banned for 1-2 years with no choice but yeah haha so funny right hehe xd.

anyway if you want to revive this game if a little bit my suggestion post is the true answer listen to this and youll just have 10 people logging on just to spam events and then sit in training room for the rest of the day afk and trying to e-date catfishes allday..

your welcome for my big brain input
    It doesn't matter if you're a quester, training room warrior, clan war hero, or garden tdm pro. Everyone is allowed to have an opinion in this post because nobody should be treated differently just because they are more well known amongst the community. I get that theres trolls and hundreds of hacks out there for GunZ and obviously such things should get said punishment for committing such actions. I'm not to ban anybody cause that would not only ruin the game and everything that the admins stood for, but also make the server seem desperate to the point where they'd do anything to get players back. I know right now the server is in a slightly-desperate state right now, but it would never drop so low to the point where it would ruin the gameplay for the current players that are still active.

You're welcome for my big brain response
    Credits to Azuki

* ~ Obsessed With Love ~ *
    +*~Give me your Heart; I'll give you my Life~*+
    Check out my poems at: http://meaningbehindit.blogspot.com/

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    No we got the point, it's just not how the system works and we won't bend our rules for people who "knows" a lot of other people. That goes back to the point Chef was making.

Verali's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Most of to people who used to play gunz are like 20+ now? They have better things to do.. I dont think we ever get the playercount we had in V7
    mifuk

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Your point is very odd Josh, it's like you know what you wanna say but at the same time you don't know. When we get appeals from "big" players they get dealt with the same fair way that all other appeals get dealt with, if they get unbanned, good for them, if not, then they clearly didn't deserve the unban, it's that simple.

Anyway as requested, thread locked.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information