Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Customizer / abracadabra

Reason: i have 8-9 years of experience in Gunz, In my view, he is purely using ESP he look at walls and run and he says sound nt really he keep move cursor on wall to see admin character(he is not noob but he is very smart) few days ago i doubt on him when i saw him in stalker event i recorded it and forgot about to report, today he esp in abracadabra character in the rey(GM) events [ask him replay of stalker event check out port,prison map) i told him to stop it he said to report and changed his character to customizer when he joined i found him and recorded.

Proof/Evidence: my recordings: http://www.mediafire.com/file/uhs5md...19-26.gzr/file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/pg9ecl...23-14.gzr/file
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/pg9ecl...23-14.gzr/file

also get replay from rey.

Thankyou.

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    What have you been doing the past 8-9 years? Anyway, this user is not using ESP.

In the beginning of the Port replay you see that Customizer almost died by a rocket. Why did he stay at such a dangerous place if he had ESP? If he had ESP, wouldn't he run away as soon as he saw Rey going to his direction? The rest of the replay u see Customizer peeking behind walls and corners. If he has Rey in his vision, he runs/ tumbles away. If he sees a team member die close to him, he runs away (Because Rey is close). Nothing suspicious in the port replay.

In the beginning of the Factory replay he's standing on the stairs at the right side of Factory, peeking above the big boxes to see if where Rey is going. I have seen multiple occasions where Rey is tumbling to the middle of the Factory to then tumble to the left side of Factory. During this time Customizer had Rey in his vision every time, which means he can tumble away safely. He is just peeking behind corners/ walls / boxes to see where Rey is going towards. If sees a player dying close to him, rey is close, so he moves.

This is obvious soundplay. Its a no from me.

Waiting for more opinions.

Country
    Thanks
    • well, my report information already leaked to him from staff only i don't have a comment for that.
    • I worked as an event hoster also GM in another server.
    • Did you check Rey events replays? if no check once.
    • He actually on/off ESP too make us fool, he is no fooled to keep esp and winning all round and run blindly he wait for the host to come close then try to dodge like a
    boss(really he got a style).
    • even we use headphones and keep eyes on teammate spot and names sound works in rocketman event but not in stalker event, Rey not even dash to showoff himself he
    run blindly when he comes to close.
    • Your Question: Why did he stay at such a dangerous place if he had ESP?
    Answer: he wants to showoff himself as a hero, he is very good at dodge, he knows elunge to run faster, what's the fun without doing that?
    • YOUR STAFF MEMBER EMPEROR(GM) requests me to check it is hack or not as he knows that i am good at finding thous stupid stuff
    • Sound play? that's really dodge thing.
    • In the factory map people dies within 2mins but I and customizer stays long you can check that replay how i played that round i keep eye on him he looking at wall( if he
    looking at right so there is host easy to show his vision so i am running blind just looking him and dodge host easily, following his vision made me win^^)

Thank you, i don't wanna keep arguing any more cus even staff with him i stay like others how they look FG as BLIND,"Dead Game"(George said that),FG community knows how troll only not to respect anyone.

https://i.postimg.cc/bvqDPjK0/q1.png
    from now i keep focus on my game i will ignore all.

]

-Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    • I worked as an event hoster also GM in another server.
    No need to mention but ok.
    • Did you check Rey events replays? if no check once.
    He doesn't have the time to send any replays. He's spending time with his family right now.
    • He actually on/off ESP too make us fool, he is no fooled to keep esp and winning all round and run blindly he wait for the host to come close then try to dodge like a boss(really he got a style).
    Come on now... Watch it from his point of view.
    • even we use headphones and keep eyes on teammate spot and names sound works in rocketman event but not in stalker event, Rey not even dash to showoff himself he run blindly when he comes to close.
    I'll wait for the replay. If you have a stalker replay then send it to us.

• Your Question: Why did he stay at such a dangerous place if he had ESP?
    Answer: he wants to showoff himself as a hero, he is very good at dodge, he knows elunge to run faster, what's the fun without doing that?
    He wants to show himself as the hero? That's a new one.

• YOUR STAFF MEMBER EMPEROR(GM) requests me to check it is hack or not as he knows that i am good at finding thous stupid stuff
    He said: If you think that he's hacking make a report.
    • Sound play?
    Yes, yes it is.
    • In the factory map people dies within 2mins but I and customizer stays long you can check that replay how i played that round i keep eye on him he looking at wall( if he looking at right so there is host easy to show his vision so i am running blind just looking him and dodge host easily, following his vision made me win
    As I mentioned above. Watch it from his point of view.

https://i.postimg.cc/bvqDPjK0/q1.png
    from now i keep focus on my game i will ignore all.
    Ah, a screenshot from 5 years ago. When he had 0 knowledge about these kind of things. Great.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    IDK why you are so sure of yourself that ur getting passive-aggressive with us, have you seen the replays urself?

He's moving on pure game sense and sound play. On some occasions, he's even moving closer to Rey because he's unaware of his location. You can see by where he's looking at that he has no idea where Rey is until he hears a sound.

It's obvious to me that he's just an experienced player.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    he's just an experienced player.
    that's what I am saying he is an experienced ESP player, he looking at wall and not view(cursor) on the host.
    that's why I called it smart ESP

]

-Faky

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Faky View Post
    he looking at wall and not view(cursor) on the host.
    That doesn't make sense, he hides behind the wall and his aim is on the wall so he can look at both sides.

Review the replays again from his POV and you'll see he isn't looking at the host at any time.

Declined.
    Last edited by Ganggbangg; 08-06-2019 at 10:11 PM.

Thread Information