Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I can't remember you playin back then, so stop saying sh*t, I was decent enough to beat you i believe the saddest your playing this before me and still ass lmao
    You were and still are a complete random at the game, never seem u compete in Clan Wars. And hmmm did you get the $100 for rank 1 like i did...? Didn’t think so

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    You were and still are a complete random at the game, never seem u compete in Clan Wars. And hmmm did you get the $100 for rank 1 like i did...? Didn’t think so
    I've never seen you ingame rofl, idc about the 100$ while you were nerdin the game for 100$ i made x k$ irl lmao, glad you managed to repay ur debt to mcsic tho ROFL stay in ur place dog

3. The following user said thank you to Sam for this useful post:

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I've never seen you ingame rofl, idc about the 100$ while you were nerdin the game for 100$ i made x k$ irl lmao, glad you managed to repay ur debt to mcsic tho ROFL stay in ur place dog
    You mean your dad makes that money and you just profit from it? I see. Legit none of the good players know who you are or were lmao, stop acting like ur some pro player

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    You mean your dad makes that money and you just profit from it? I see. Legit none of the good players know who you are or were lmao, stop acting like ur some pro player
    believe me none ever turned 23 without working and making money so stop saying bullsh*t and oh stop asking my brother "Opeth" if he got some hacks dude you're insane just fkin know ur place dog

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    believe me none ever turned 23 without working and making money so stop saying bullsh*t and oh stop asking my brother "Opeth" if he got some hacks dude you're insane just fkin know ur place dog
    This is true, i used to be 23 and worked and earned money

7. The following user said thank you to Ganggbangg for this useful post:

Historia (08-13-2019)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    404 english not found.

Also who believes Opeth? Hes a criminal....

Btw drag races dont decide which car is better

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    404 english not found.

LOL'd about the drag race part, btw you forgot that adding wannabe kits on the basic model, for example adding M kits on a reg BMW doesn't make them stronger.

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    404 english not found.

I do because brother wouldnt lie and im sure you asked him if he got hacks and back then when you asked you wereapplyingfor et

- - - Updated - - -

404 english not found.

I never said it decide which car is better asshole you going far

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by León View Post
    LOL'd about the drag race part, btw you forgot that adding wannabe kits on the basic model, for example adding M kits on a reg BMW doesn't make them stronger.

I didnt say that im adding kit for the look btw man im sure you cant afford my bmw wheels please i stg i feel bad for you and i feel sorry for everyone who listen to ur stories

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    I do because brother wouldnt lie and im sure you asked him if he got hacks and back then when you asked you wereapplyingfor et

- - - Updated - - -

I never said it decide which car is better asshole you going far

- - - Updated - - -

I didnt say that im adding kit for the look btw man im sure you cant afford my bmw wheels please i stg i feel bad for you and i feel sorry for everyone who listen to ur stories
    You can't either, your daddy doesn't count you spoiled teenage princess, smh.
    I tell no stories, what was in the past stayed there but you keep on showing off shit you don't legitimately earn, you better stop typing and stick to gunz ego where you might be (allegedly) relevant, because out? well, nah.
    Last edited by León; 08-13-2019 at 05:24 PM.

Hc Spiderman
    Which you had to repay for ur unban LUL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information