Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by AncientVu View Post
    How do we not know that its going to happen again, when it just has??? My Reasoning is based off of what has happened, not what has been talked about. We were warned of a change in spread. This happened. We were not warned of a change in LBs Dmgs in the update.

So how am I not supposed to assume that a weapon I would get from a luckybox will not get nerfed when it JUST HAPPENED? Tell me that Mike.
    Read the ****ing forum more often and you would've known about the changes. AND you would've gotten a say in it as well. Ur a crybaby that has no idea what hes talking about.

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Mike for this useful post:

Ekital (08-15-2019), McSic (08-15-2019), Nimer (08-16-2019)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Read the ****ing forum more often and you would've known about the changes. AND you would've gotten a say in it as well. Ur a crybaby that has no idea what hes talking about.
    You’re bashing him bro when you shouldn’t be. I don’t log on the forums much nor did I know there was an updating coming out for more than the sg spread. Idc in the long run so long as lb and lbx are not useless but it’s kind of what’s happened. 50 delay is nothing in terms of a difference. Any delay lower than 50 would set fg back on track to the old shitty 850 delay days. What he’s asking is for you to understand it from a consumer’s side as wel: some ppl spent money on coins. Some cwed for them. Some got gifted. Lb and lbx were guns that were set at the pinnacle of fg’s sgs. Now, they’re close to shop 200 c items? A lot and I mean ALOT of ppl could’ve saved their time, energy, and money by just getting those. So long as I don’t do 10 dmg pbs I’m grateful for the update but like I said, just look at the bigger picture bro before u attck him xD

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Avenge View Post
    You’re bashing him bro when you shouldn’t be. I don’t log on the forums much nor did I know there was an updating coming out for more than the sg spread. Idc in the long run so long as lb and lbx are not useless but it’s kind of what’s happened. 50 delay is nothing in terms of a difference. Any delay lower than 50 would set fg back on track to the old shitty 850 delay days. What he’s asking is for you to understand it from a consumer’s side as wel: some ppl spent money on coins. Some cwed for them. Some got gifted. Lb and lbx were guns that were set at the pinnacle of fg’s sgs. Now, they’re close to shop 200 c items? A lot and I mean ALOT of ppl could’ve saved their time, energy, and money by just getting those. So long as I don’t do 10 dmg pbs I’m grateful for the update but like I said, just look at the bigger picture bro before u attck him xD
    The shotguns shouldn't have existed in that state in the first place.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ekital View Post
    The shotguns shouldn't have existed in that state in the first place.
    But they did and fg has made a profit from them for years now... if that was the case, it would’ve been fixed a while ago but hasn’t been. What I’m getting at is that they’re similar to donor shop weapons now. No extra bullet in a clip or extra 1 dmg. It makes it dumb imo mate. Might as well make fg how qg was if you’re looking to “rebalance” everything.

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Avenge View Post
    But they did and fg has made a profit from them for years now... if that was the case, it would’ve been fixed a while ago but hasn’t been. What I’m getting at is that they’re similar to donor shop weapons now. No extra bullet in a clip or extra 1 dmg. It makes it dumb imo mate. Might as well make fg how qg was if you’re looking to “rebalance” everything.
    I complained about Duelisto when they first released. I complained about limitbreaker so have a lot of people when it released. It wasn't fixed because it supported the server but now when server is dying there's no point in keeping a barrier to entry based on money.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ekital View Post
    I complained about Duelisto when they first released. I complained about limitbreaker so have a lot of people when it released. It wasn't fixed because it supported the server but now when server is dying there's no point in keeping a barrier to entry based on money.
    Like I said bro.. if they truly want to save fg and get a huge populous of players back, make fg like qg. That’s the one thing competitive players have longed for since it’s been gone. Just don’t make a change that impacts those who’ve spent their time getting those weapons. It’s a smack in the face for most. Granted I play fg for cw and don’t want it to be truly unbalanced. Just want the lb and lbx to mean something going forward.

Thread Information