Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    So bassically the difference between 200 coins donator shotgun and 750 coins limit breaker 50 delay (Rare shotgun) thats hiliarious..
    Most of the players were baited I believe.., I'm not talking about the balance .. but if we all knew this would happen none would waste 1k coins or 2k coins to get lbx for 50 delay bonus.. the balance is good everything is okay but it's not how to do it..
    Though I do appreciate the hard word, making lb and lbx and tourney Sgs and even your new legendary sgs similar to 200 coins she after we spent so many coins on them is outrageous... it’s different if it had an extra shot or two but there’s nothing beneficial but 50 delay. To a competitive player, delay doesn’t mean much to me. Just shots or dmg. Like I said, thanks for the update and hard work but nerfing the main weapons that your community has fiend for is kind of backwards.

Thanks
    Hey i haven't seen this top at 22 seconds and on here ina while... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t5y2kDNbAE
    is there a way u can put it back in shop?

On Topic: When i critiqued the new update it was before I played and based off what i read(was working all that week). I do like the update a lot thanks for your hard work
    Last edited by Avenge; 08-23-2019 at 07:49 PM.

3. The following user said thank you to Avenge for this useful post:

Flow (08-24-2019)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Thanks for the positive feedback guys.

Originally Posted by Avenge View Post
    Hey i haven't seen this top at 22 seconds and on here ina while... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t5y2kDNbAE
    is there a way u can put it back in shop?
    Will do.

I've heard there are some FPS problems with the game freezing/stuttering/crashing. They will be looked into soon and should be fixed by next update.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Thanks for the positive feedback guys.

Will do.

I've heard there are some FPS problems with the game freezing/stuttering/crashing. They will be looked into soon and should be fixed by next update.
    Thanks mate. Just let me know when you put it back in shop. And i haven't seen any fps issues. Must be people's PC

Thread Information