Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    That still doesn't make it any worse over any other shotgun, it's still better, it's just not OP, so no I don't get why they are complaining.
    You still have a good shotgun, you just have to use some skills with it now, perhaps practicing on goblins in a quest room isn't the answer.
    I feel like you just missed the whole point about me saying to you that the 200c are just as good as the lb now cause 50 delay isn't relevent. Funny how you assume i am just a quester that doesn't know how to play the game but that coming from you doesn't mean much so it's w/e.

No why would I say it last week? It wasn't relevant last week. However if you don't think the topic about LB's being OP has ever been discussed before then maybe visit the forum more often.
    Never said the topic of lb being OP not being discussed or not being there I even have discussed it with many people in the clans I am in so I do know those exist but cause I am not on the forum much you assume that I don't know that.

Well that's fine if you don't see how it's worth it but I see nothing wrong and again, you never had to spend the money, it's just a faster option. You easily can earn coins other ways (like playing the game).
    Yeah but the reward before they changed it wasn't really viable to rely on to get free boxes to have the chance to win an lb.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to BanRays for this useful post:

Avenge (08-16-2019), King (08-17-2019)

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by BanRays View Post
    I feel like you just missed the whole point about me saying to you that the 200c are just as good as the lb now cause 50 delay isn't relevent. Funny how you assume i am just a quester that doesn't know how to play the game but that coming from you doesn't mean much so it's w/e.

Never said the topic of lb being OP not being discussed or not being there I even have discussed it with many people in the clans I am in so I do know those exist but cause I am not on the forum much you assume that I don't know that.

Yeah but the reward before they changed it wasn't really viable to rely on to get free boxes to have the chance to win an lb.
    I feel like you're missing the entire point of me explaining to you how it's not as good as the 200c but better, but ok it's not relevant to you then, that means it's not relevant to any?

The fact that you're complaining but doesn't seem to even have an issue with it completely makes me want to disregard this whole thing, I can't tell if you're a troll or not, arguing for the sake of arguing? Yeah no you didn't say the topic was never brought up yet you're saying I wouldn't have discussed this a week ago when it was still OP. Follow up on your own discussions man.

Hands down, if you complain because you wasted money, that's your fault. The shotgun is still not BAD.

To anyone who honestly thinks that balancing the LB to make the whole game better was a bad idea, I feel sorry for your way of thinking.

Country
    Thanks
    I feel like you're missing the entire point of me explaining to you how it's not as good as the 200c but better, but ok it's not relevant to you then, that means it's not relevant to any?

The fact that you're complaining but doesn't seem to even have an issue with it completely makes me want to disregard this whole thing, I can't tell if you're a troll or not, arguing for the sake of arguing? Yeah no you didn't say the topic was never brought up yet you're saying I wouldn't have discussed this a week ago when it was still OP. Follow up on your own discussions man.

Hands down, if you complain because you wasted money, that's your fault. The shotgun is still not BAD.

To anyone who honestly thinks that balancing the LB to make the whole game better was a bad idea, I feel sorry for your way of thinking.
    So I have now been called a quester and a troll by you while trying to discuss my point of view and why people think this way feels like I am getting looked down upon and just straight up get ignored.
    Feels like wasting my time so imma just leave it here.
    Have a nice day.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by BanRays View Post
    So I have now been called a quester and a troll by you while trying to discuss my point of view and why people think this way feels like I am getting looked down upon and just straight up get ignored.
    Feels like wasting my time so imma just leave it here.
    Have a nice day.
    I'm not trying to discuss your point of view but my own, you're just contradicting yourself as you don't seem to have a point other than it's not worth it, because I've already explained how I believe it is and you've had no valid counter argument for it.

You seem to take things a bit too literal, the quester part was to the complainers overall, the troll part sure was just for you for the reason I've already stated above.

Thanks
    It is better, but that would technically also be the case if the delay were 990 vs 1000 compared to the 200c shotguns. But does 1000->950 make a practical difference in gameplay? Nope, not unless you walk and potshot all the time.

The fact that you're complaining but doesn't seem to even have an issue with it completely makes me want to disregard this whole thing, I can't tell if you're a troll or not, arguing for the sake of arguing?
    Come on now, it's ignorant and rude to call someone a quester or troll for having an opinion and sharing it. If this topic isn't up for debate, shouldn't we just be told so?

Fair play is ideal, I'm all for it; but what we're trying to say is that it could use some further tweaks. Currently, a combination of God Complex (6 clip/850 delay/8 damage) and the donor [L] shotgun (6 clip/900 delay/8 damage) sounds more appealing than Limitbreakers (especially if the new spread is as good as some say), and enable people to effortlessly be lame and potshot all the time (similar to the v7 days). The difference from 1000+1000 delay shotguns -> 950+950 is negligible but a combination of 850+900 delay certainly makes an impact on the gameplay. So, when [L] shotguns have gotten noticeably better, shouldn't the Limitbreakers retain some of their novelty rather than just being practically the same as 200c shotguns? The activity stuff is fairly recent, so people have grinded and obtained those shotguns with a lot more difficulty or money in the past.

Again, I'm not saying LBs should be OP, but people feel they should be better than what they are now. And isn't that what these discussions are for?

But no let's **** up the entire balance of the game because this guy paid with real money for it.
    Is it unfair for donors to expect that their special items remain special? It has always been the case on FGunz, ever since the release of Limitbreaker.
    Not OP, but better in a meaningful way. I get that stats can be buffed/nerfed at any time, but you should also be able to see why players don't welcome this particular change.

Either way, it's just something to think about and you don't have to agree with me.
    Last edited by EternalBeast; 08-17-2019 at 01:05 AM.

7. The following 4 users say thank you to EternalBeast for this useful post:

BanRays (08-17-2019), Eeksdee (08-17-2019), Linzor (08-17-2019), Valde (08-17-2019)

Thread Information