Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    It's so funny that everyone has been complaining about lb and lbx being too op and ruining the game but now that it's balanced everyone complains about that instead. The lb's are still the best shotguns so you're really just complaining because you thought you were a good player but the balancing made you realise you're probably not.
    excuse me I didn't.

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    It's so funny that everyone has been complaining about lb and lbx being too op and ruining the game but now that it's balanced everyone complains about that instead. The lb's are still the best shotguns so you're really just complaining because you thought you were a good player but the balancing made you realise you're probably not.
    I think people that are complaining here are those (like me) spend way too much in getting the guns in the past to now have it reduced to be similar like donation gun. I mean players spend so much for a weapon stat like how us consumer purchase an item for that "particular" reason and you changing it now there will definitely be players be angry. It's inevitable.

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Your stupid. Everyone complains about the nerf after spending so much coins just for a shotgun that has 50 less delay. Its not even about being good or bad.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by AlyciaX View Post
    Your stupid. Everyone complains about the nerf after spending so much coins just for a shotgun that has 50 less delay. Its not even about being good or bad.
    50 less in delay with 1 more in damage. Again, they balanced them and you're complaining because you CHOSE to spend money on a weapon (that is still better) when you were never forced to do so. Spending that money was your choice, you could have earned coins EASILY in-game with all the activity stuff we got going on.

But no let's **** up the entire balance of the game because this guy paid with real money for it.

Damn if people got this angry in other games like LoL when they buy a new champion and then the champion gets nerfed, I did not pay for balancing!!

You still got your money worth when it comes to owning one of the best weapons in the game, you just choosing to ignore that part and focus on the nerf.
    Last edited by Linzor; 08-16-2019 at 04:45 PM.

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    50 less in delay with 1 more in damage. Again, they balanced them and you're complaining because you CHOSE to spend money on a weapon (that is still better) when you were never forced to do so. Spending that money was your choice, you could have earned coins EASILY in-game with all the activity stuff we got going on.

But no let's **** up the entire balance of the game because this guy paid with real money for it.

Damn if people got this angry in other games like LoL when they buy a new champion and then the champion gets nerfed, I did not pay for balancing!!

You still got your money worth when it comes to owning one of the best weapons in the game, you just choosing to ignore that part and focus on the nerf.
    you can't compare buying a champ to buying a SG with stats lol.. wtf man
    we just DONT CARE about all this sh*t going on we are just saying we COULD HAVE JUST BOUGHT THE 200coins DONOR SGS INSTEAD OF WASTING xK Coins ON LB GIVES 50 DELAY MORE omg do you understand now?

6. The following user said thank you to Sam for this useful post:

Avenge (08-16-2019)

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    It’s not good for the game if the best sg is gatekept behind real money and luck.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    you can't compare buying a champ to buying a SG with stats lol.. wtf man
    we just DONT CARE about all this sh*t going on we are just saying we COULD HAVE JUST BOUGHT THE 200coins DONOR SGS INSTEAD OF WASTING xK Coins ON LB GIVES 50 DELAY MORE omg do you understand now?
    Yeah I can exactly compare that because that's exactly how it is, you're crying over a balance. "We just don't care about all this sh*t going on" ye ok well be more ignorant then.

I understand that you only think about the delay and not the damage that still makes the sg worth it, but ok. Again, no one forced you to pay with real money.

It's weird how someone who brags about being good at this game once in every ego thread is somehow upset about balancing.

Originally Posted by Ekital View Post
    It’s not good for the game if the best sg is gatekept behind real money and luck.
    It's not. You can get them all by simply playing the game.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Yeah I can exactly compare that because that's exactly how it is, you're crying over a balance. "We just don't care about all this sh*t going on" ye ok well be more ignorant then.

I understand that you only think about the delay and not the damage that still makes the sg worth it, but ok. Again, no one forced you to pay with real money.

It's weird how someone who brags about being good at this game once in every ego thread is somehow upset about balancing.

True but if you calculate the free boxes + coins to the drop rate and money spent on it, you’ll be lucky to get it sometime in 2025

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks

I'm not upset by the update im just saying i wouldn't buy many boxes for just 50 delay bonus omfg stop being dumb

11. The following user said thank you to Sam for this useful post:

Avenge (08-16-2019)

randomserver's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Problems updating?
    Add Gunz.exe and Launcher.exe (or the FGunZ folder) to the exception list of your anti-virus software and make sure to run the Launcher as Administrator!

Hey Freestylers,

It's time for the next update!

This update took longer than usual because we have combined it with a large server maintenance (and our host was unusually slow today).

FGUNZ UPDATE // 15 AUG 2019

• Various small optimizations, crash fixes and bug fixes

• Fixed Humans VS Infected alt-tab crashes

• Enhanced Replay System: Added replay time bar and you can now jump forward/back 10sec in replays by pressing the buttons you use to increase/decrease mouse sens ingame (you can assign those buttons ingame)
      (Be aware that if you jump forward/back too much the replay might appear a little glitchy until you restart the replay)

• Implemented the new and improved shotgun spray for more consistency
      -> More consistency and a fair distribution of pellets and damage
      -> During testing this spray was known as SG434

Although we've decided that this spray is the best, you can still play with other shotgun sprays if you wish:
    -> If you wish to play with the old fgunz spray you can write SGV at the beginning of the room title
    -> If you wish to play with the old vanilla gunz spray you can write SGV2 at the beginning of the room title
    -> Or you can test other shotgun sprays by writing SG(followed by 3 numbers) as explained in the last update thread

SHOTGUN REBALANCE

We have rebalanced all shotguns (together with the new spray) to make the game more fair, competitive and less P2W.

We want all shotgun types (Light/Standard/Heavy) to be useful while none of them are OP.

These are the new shotgun stats:

All shotguns are 15 weight and have a reload time of 2.0 seconds.

Standard Shotguns: 5 clips
    • Lvl 0: 1100 Delay, 8 Dmg
    • Lvl 20: 1050 Delay, 8 Dmg
    • Lvl 40: 1000 Delay, 8 Dmg
    • Lvl 60: 950 Delay, 8 Dmg
    • Lvl 80: 1100 Delay, 9 Dmg
    • Lvl 90/Event/Donator100c: 1050 Delay, 9 Dmg
    • Donator 200c: 1000 Delay, 9 Dmg
    • Legendary: Limitbreaker/Tourny SG: 950 Delay, 9 Dmg

Light Shotguns: 6 clips
    • Lvl 0: 1000 Delay, 7 Dmg
    • Lvl 20: 950 Delay, 7 Dmg
    • Lvl 40: 900 Delay, 7 Dmg
    • Lvl 60: 850 Delay, 7 Dmg
    • Lvl 80: 1000 Delay, 8 Dmg
    • Lvl 90: 950 Delay, 8 Dmg
    • Donator 200c: 900 Delay, 8 Dmg
    • Legendary: God Complex SG: 850 Delay, 8 Dmg

Heavy Shotguns: 3 clips
    • Lvl 0: 1200 Delay, 9 Dmg
    • Lvl 20: 1150 Delay, 9 Dmg
    • Lvl 40: 1100 Delay, 9 Dmg
    • Lvl 60: 1050 Delay, 9 Dmg
    • Lvl 80: 1200 Delay, 10 Dmg
    • Lvl 90: 1150 Delay, 10 Dmg
    • Donator 200c: 1100 Delay, 10 Dmg
    • Legendary: Psychobreaker: 1050 Delay, 10 Dmg

NEW LUCKY BOXES

We have added new Lucky Boxes which bring you new legendary items!
    (Some items were CSGO inspired)

LUCKY BOX: WEAPONS I

Includes:

* 1x Legendary [L] M16 Decimator (Single and Dual)

https://i.imgur.com/Aph9xDc.png

* 1x Legendary [L] M16 Halloween (Single and Dual)

https://i.imgur.com/AotlcIF.png

* 1x Legendary [L] God Complex Shotgun

https://i.imgur.com/XtcwBq6.png

* 1x Legendary Sniper (AWP NeoNoir)

https://i.imgur.com/fz5UJD5.png

[4X chances to win a Legendary Weapon]

LUCKY BOX: WEAPONS II

Includes:

* 1x Legendary [H] AK47 Neon (Single and Dual)

https://i.imgur.com/wkHOfjG.png

* 1x Legendary [H] AK47 Anarchy (Single and Dual)

https://i.imgur.com/VVbgUbW.png

* 1x Legendary [H] Psychobreaker

https://i.imgur.com/hzdswKL.png

* 1x Legendary Sniper (AWP HyperBeast)

https://i.imgur.com/0DW3GPF.png

[4X chances to win a Legendary Weapon]

LUCKY BOX: REVOLVERS

Includes:

* 1x Legendary [L] CyberSlayer Revolver (Single and Dual)

https://i.imgur.com/M0pIf4s.png

* 1x Legendary [H] Punisher Revolver (Single and Dual)

https://i.imgur.com/7Px2LeO.png

[2X chances to win a Legendary Weapon]

LUCKY BOX: DAGGERS

Includes:

* 1x Legendary Dagger X (with Animation!)

https://i.imgur.com/ThzikLF.png

* 1x Legendary Speedy Dagger X (with Animation!)

https://i.imgur.com/34LcbdO.png

[2X chances to win a Legendary Weapon]

You can find the new lucky boxes at fgunz.net

Stats of the new lucky box items:
    Spoiler!

Enjoy this update and see you ingame!
    FreestylersWorld Staff
    ty.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information