Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Read the ****ing forum more often and you would've known about the changes. AND you would've gotten a say in it as well. Ur a crybaby that has no idea what hes talking about.
    You’re bashing him bro when you shouldn’t be. I don’t log on the forums much nor did I know there was an updating coming out for more than the sg spread. Idc in the long run so long as lb and lbx are not useless but it’s kind of what’s happened. 50 delay is nothing in terms of a difference. Any delay lower than 50 would set fg back on track to the old shitty 850 delay days. What he’s asking is for you to understand it from a consumer’s side as wel: some ppl spent money on coins. Some cwed for them. Some got gifted. Lb and lbx were guns that were set at the pinnacle of fg’s sgs. Now, they’re close to shop 200 c items? A lot and I mean ALOT of ppl could’ve saved their time, energy, and money by just getting those. So long as I don’t do 10 dmg pbs I’m grateful for the update but like I said, just look at the bigger picture bro before u attck him xD

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Avenge View Post
    You’re bashing him bro when you shouldn’t be. I don’t log on the forums much nor did I know there was an updating coming out for more than the sg spread. Idc in the long run so long as lb and lbx are not useless but it’s kind of what’s happened. 50 delay is nothing in terms of a difference. Any delay lower than 50 would set fg back on track to the old shitty 850 delay days. What he’s asking is for you to understand it from a consumer’s side as wel: some ppl spent money on coins. Some cwed for them. Some got gifted. Lb and lbx were guns that were set at the pinnacle of fg’s sgs. Now, they’re close to shop 200 c items? A lot and I mean ALOT of ppl could’ve saved their time, energy, and money by just getting those. So long as I don’t do 10 dmg pbs I’m grateful for the update but like I said, just look at the bigger picture bro before u attck him xD
    The shotguns shouldn't have existed in that state in the first place.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ekital View Post
    The shotguns shouldn't have existed in that state in the first place.
    But they did and fg has made a profit from them for years now... if that was the case, it would’ve been fixed a while ago but hasn’t been. What I’m getting at is that they’re similar to donor shop weapons now. No extra bullet in a clip or extra 1 dmg. It makes it dumb imo mate. Might as well make fg how qg was if you’re looking to “rebalance” everything.

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Avenge View Post
    But they did and fg has made a profit from them for years now... if that was the case, it would’ve been fixed a while ago but hasn’t been. What I’m getting at is that they’re similar to donor shop weapons now. No extra bullet in a clip or extra 1 dmg. It makes it dumb imo mate. Might as well make fg how qg was if you’re looking to “rebalance” everything.
    I complained about Duelisto when they first released. I complained about limitbreaker so have a lot of people when it released. It wasn't fixed because it supported the server but now when server is dying there's no point in keeping a barrier to entry based on money.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ekital View Post
    I complained about Duelisto when they first released. I complained about limitbreaker so have a lot of people when it released. It wasn't fixed because it supported the server but now when server is dying there's no point in keeping a barrier to entry based on money.
    Like I said bro.. if they truly want to save fg and get a huge populous of players back, make fg like qg. That’s the one thing competitive players have longed for since it’s been gone. Just don’t make a change that impacts those who’ve spent their time getting those weapons. It’s a smack in the face for most. Granted I play fg for cw and don’t want it to be truly unbalanced. Just want the lb and lbx to mean something going forward.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    You guys have very strong opinions without having tested the new update thoroughly. The new spread kills people way faster, the damage reduce was necessary so you don't have a 3 shot fest left right n center.

People used to complain about how OP lb's are and now that its more balanced you are complaining that its too balanced? Literally no middle ground with you people.

I'd say try the update out for a few hours and then state your opinion, you are making yourself sound like a fool atm.

I think the update is good, brings out more variety, no more lb's everywhere

7. The following 2 users say thank you to Ganggbangg for this useful post:

Ekital (08-15-2019), Rain (08-16-2019)

Alucard's Avatar peepoo

Country
    Thanks
    LOL i do 100 damage in 1 shot

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Glad to see a re-balance for the limitbreakers finally happened, myself personally if i was playing would use 2 [L] shotguns for the extra 2 bullets gained over using Lb / LBx especially in team situations.

Everyone complaining, it's simple, drastic changes are needed like "throwing your money into the gutter" in order to save what's left of FGunZ, if this doesn't happen then the server closes due to lack of motivation to appease a very small player baser then that truely would be "throwing your money into the gutter".

10. The following 2 users say thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

#1Chef (08-16-2019), Ekital (08-16-2019)

Thanks
    Make lb and lbx 6 clip and I’ll be cool... 6x6 and 1k delay

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    Did you just destroy LB and LBX?!

- Don't need use donation shotguns now. Just use shop items.
    - Have 1 more clip for both Limit Breaker and Limit Breaker X
    Last edited by Eeksdee; 08-16-2019 at 12:49 AM.

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information