Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by BanRays View Post
    That +1 dmg you mention is not really relevant cause from lvl 80 which is pretty easy to get all the sgs have the same dmg.
    The lbs only have 50 delay over the donor sgs nad like 100-150 over normal sgs which is pretty useless imo i can understand people who spend a lot of money to get them are mad.

And lets be real last week you wouldn't have said this

i don't see you getting your moneys worth with an lb anymore when you can get a 200c donor sg and only have 50 more delay.

But cool update fun to use some bounty sgs again without being useless and nice pick of the csgo skins i like those.
    That still doesn't make it any worse over any other shotgun, it's still better, it's just not OP, so no I don't get why they are complaining.
    You still have a good shotgun, you just have to use some skills with it now, perhaps practicing on goblins in a quest room isn't the answer.

No why would I say it last week? It wasn't relevant last week. However if you don't think the topic about LB's being OP has ever been discussed before then maybe visit the forum more often.

Well that's fine if you don't see how it's worth it but I see nothing wrong and again, you never had to spend the money, it's just a faster option. You easily can earn coins other ways (like playing the game).

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    That still doesn't make it any worse over any other shotgun, it's still better, it's just not OP, so no I don't get why they are complaining.
    You still have a good shotgun, you just have to use some skills with it now, perhaps practicing on goblins in a quest room isn't the answer.
    I feel like you just missed the whole point about me saying to you that the 200c are just as good as the lb now cause 50 delay isn't relevent. Funny how you assume i am just a quester that doesn't know how to play the game but that coming from you doesn't mean much so it's w/e.

No why would I say it last week? It wasn't relevant last week. However if you don't think the topic about LB's being OP has ever been discussed before then maybe visit the forum more often.
    Never said the topic of lb being OP not being discussed or not being there I even have discussed it with many people in the clans I am in so I do know those exist but cause I am not on the forum much you assume that I don't know that.

Well that's fine if you don't see how it's worth it but I see nothing wrong and again, you never had to spend the money, it's just a faster option. You easily can earn coins other ways (like playing the game).
    Yeah but the reward before they changed it wasn't really viable to rely on to get free boxes to have the chance to win an lb.

3. The following 2 users say thank you to BanRays for this useful post:

Avenge (08-16-2019), King (08-17-2019)

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    You people are expecting items to remain in a broken state. Sure you've payed for an item that was broken but is that an excuse for a broken balance and the impossible hurdle of money investment for new players?

Country
    Thanks
    I feel like you just missed the whole point about me saying to you that the 200c are just as good as the lb now cause 50 delay isn't relevent. Funny how you assume i am just a quester that doesn't know how to play the game but that coming from you doesn't mean much so it's w/e.

Never said the topic of lb being OP not being discussed or not being there I even have discussed it with many people in the clans I am in so I do know those exist but cause I am not on the forum much you assume that I don't know that.

Yeah but the reward before they changed it wasn't really viable to rely on to get free boxes to have the chance to win an lb.
    I feel like you're missing the entire point of me explaining to you how it's not as good as the 200c but better, but ok it's not relevant to you then, that means it's not relevant to any?

The fact that you're complaining but doesn't seem to even have an issue with it completely makes me want to disregard this whole thing, I can't tell if you're a troll or not, arguing for the sake of arguing? Yeah no you didn't say the topic was never brought up yet you're saying I wouldn't have discussed this a week ago when it was still OP. Follow up on your own discussions man.

Hands down, if you complain because you wasted money, that's your fault. The shotgun is still not BAD.

To anyone who honestly thinks that balancing the LB to make the whole game better was a bad idea, I feel sorry for your way of thinking.

Country
    Thanks
    I feel like you're missing the entire point of me explaining to you how it's not as good as the 200c but better, but ok it's not relevant to you then, that means it's not relevant to any?

The fact that you're complaining but doesn't seem to even have an issue with it completely makes me want to disregard this whole thing, I can't tell if you're a troll or not, arguing for the sake of arguing? Yeah no you didn't say the topic was never brought up yet you're saying I wouldn't have discussed this a week ago when it was still OP. Follow up on your own discussions man.

Hands down, if you complain because you wasted money, that's your fault. The shotgun is still not BAD.

To anyone who honestly thinks that balancing the LB to make the whole game better was a bad idea, I feel sorry for your way of thinking.
    So I have now been called a quester and a troll by you while trying to discuss my point of view and why people think this way feels like I am getting looked down upon and just straight up get ignored.
    Feels like wasting my time so imma just leave it here.
    Have a nice day.

Country
    Thanks
    So I have now been called a quester and a troll by you while trying to discuss my point of view and why people think this way feels like I am getting looked down upon and just straight up get ignored.
    Feels like wasting my time so imma just leave it here.
    Have a nice day.
    I'm not trying to discuss your point of view but my own, you're just contradicting yourself as you don't seem to have a point other than it's not worth it, because I've already explained how I believe it is and you've had no valid counter argument for it.

You seem to take things a bit too literal, the quester part was to the complainers overall, the troll part sure was just for you for the reason I've already stated above.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Downloaded FGunZ briefly to play to see how the pellet pattern and re-balance of shotguns performed and I'd give it an A++. People need to get off this high horse about how they've donated X amount for their weapons, which means they should hold an advantage, because if you truly believe that then you shouldn't be playing a TPS shooter, games such as GunZ are based on skill, muscle memory, hand eye coordination, ability to move your fingers fast around the keyboard that it would make a nun cream in their panties, not based on I spent money so I should have an advantage over everyone else who hasn't spent money, look at today's biggest games, everything which is purchasable is merely cosmetic and that's because they know any P2W feature will kill their game slowly. Back when FGunZ had a competitive scene and players from other servers were coming to play, there's one thing that always occurred and that was the mentioning/suggesting of "balance", being the richer person shouldn't give you an advantage, it should come down to who's willing to put the time/hard work in to be the better player. Everyone has the ability to be the best, it just a matter of putting in the time/work, however not everyone has the money to be the best which is essentially those who are complaining about the re-balance is banging on about, y'all want an advantage because you spent some money on a game, instead of looking at it that way, look at it as you've paid for Dave's new car tyres or McSic new television instead, nah jokes aside think about it as you've helped keep the server up and running for so long, even when the play count has dropped over the years Dave & McSic have kept things running smoothly for y'all, they could shut the server at any time and wouldn't have to give anyone a reason as to why. If y'all wanna complain how you spent X amount for X shotgun and now X shotgun is on par with X shotgun which cost X amount less then how about we start looking into donation logs and give those who donated $100 a bigger advantage over someone who spent only $10 and then repeat give those who spent $200 an even bigger advantage over those who spent $100.

Rant over, balance is good, don't change shit.
    Last edited by Notorious; 08-17-2019 at 12:15 AM.

9. The following 4 users say thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

#1Chef (08-17-2019), Ekital (08-17-2019), McSic (08-17-2019), Minato (08-17-2019)

Thanks
    It is better, but that would technically also be the case if the delay were 990 vs 1000 compared to the 200c shotguns. But does 1000->950 make a practical difference in gameplay? Nope, not unless you walk and potshot all the time.

The fact that you're complaining but doesn't seem to even have an issue with it completely makes me want to disregard this whole thing, I can't tell if you're a troll or not, arguing for the sake of arguing?
    Come on now, it's ignorant and rude to call someone a quester or troll for having an opinion and sharing it. If this topic isn't up for debate, shouldn't we just be told so?

Fair play is ideal, I'm all for it; but what we're trying to say is that it could use some further tweaks. Currently, a combination of God Complex (6 clip/850 delay/8 damage) and the donor [L] shotgun (6 clip/900 delay/8 damage) sounds more appealing than Limitbreakers (especially if the new spread is as good as some say), and enable people to effortlessly be lame and potshot all the time (similar to the v7 days). The difference from 1000+1000 delay shotguns -> 950+950 is negligible but a combination of 850+900 delay certainly makes an impact on the gameplay. So, when [L] shotguns have gotten noticeably better, shouldn't the Limitbreakers retain some of their novelty rather than just being practically the same as 200c shotguns? The activity stuff is fairly recent, so people have grinded and obtained those shotguns with a lot more difficulty or money in the past.

Again, I'm not saying LBs should be OP, but people feel they should be better than what they are now. And isn't that what these discussions are for?

But no let's **** up the entire balance of the game because this guy paid with real money for it.
    Is it unfair for donors to expect that their special items remain special? It has always been the case on FGunz, ever since the release of Limitbreaker.
    Not OP, but better in a meaningful way. I get that stats can be buffed/nerfed at any time, but you should also be able to see why players don't welcome this particular change.

Either way, it's just something to think about and you don't have to agree with me.
    Last edited by EternalBeast; 08-17-2019 at 01:05 AM.

11. The following 4 users say thank you to EternalBeast for this useful post:

BanRays (08-17-2019), Eeksdee (08-17-2019), Linzor (08-17-2019), Valde (08-17-2019)

Thanks
    Hello everyone!

Since everyone's riled up I'll give my two cents on this as well.
    First things first. I've played on the new update and the game feels a lot better now. Hits are more consistent, damage was scaled down all around, reducing the amount of bullshit 2 shots. And as such increasing my overall gaming experience.

The update balanced the current weapon arsenal thoroughly. Lowering the amount of "pay to win" while still keeping the donors slightly stronger with a better aesthetics.

People seem to have delusions about delay not affecting your speed unless you're walking or potting. Which is not entirely true. There are a lot of things where you can benefit from this. I myself love adding an extra reload shot after a move to get in that extra damage and a bit of that unpredictability. (Plus those niche situations where you both only have a single shotgun with ammo you can fire faster than your opponent thus giving you the competitive edge.

Objectively the damage on the limitbreakers was too high. And this obviously had to be addressed. Was there a better way to do it? Maybe, not a single good suggestion has been posted on this thread yet though.

Is the item still special?
    If you ask me, yes. Funny how the people talking about it no longer special talk about how it's so hard to get. So your argument is basically that the items specialty is tied to its availability. Didn't see any of you here rioting when they started to give free coins for basically everything. Free lucky boxes. Recycling your lucky box items for coins. Making the item more available, thus by your logic less special. Just my thoughts though.

About revolvers; Making revolvers 100% accurate would be a terrible idea if we were to keep the revolvers in their current condition. If we are to make revolvers more accurate the damage also has to come down.

Thanks for the great update. Game feels better than ever. And is more balanced than ever.

TL;DR

Stop whining shits great

Regards,
    Nick

13. The following 8 users say thank you to Awful for this useful post:

Dave (08-17-2019), Ekital (08-17-2019), Eran (08-17-2019), Ganggbangg (08-17-2019), Linzor (08-17-2019), McSic (08-17-2019), Shang (08-17-2019), sikander123 (08-17-2019)

Banned

Thanks
    This is how gunz supposed to be, i got both lb and lbx but this is the best update this server has ever gotten. If theyre still complaining give these questers a sword that does increased damage in quests.

15. The following 5 users say thank you to shanks for this useful post:

Dave (08-17-2019), Awful (08-17-2019), Ekital (08-17-2019), Ganggbangg (08-17-2019), Traumatiser (08-17-2019)

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread Information